1. This section is for Ideas and Suggestions related to official game content. Don't request licensed vehicles here please. Read the rules here
    Dismiss Notice

Functional Radio

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by A-113, Feb 16, 2020.

1. A-113

A-113
    Expand Collapse

If you don't already know Gabester has a Soundcloud with some pretty nice music on it which I think would be pretty sick if it was used to make a functional, realistic sounding radio in the vehicles. This radio could also allow for a user to put their own music into it or stream music off the internet like American Truck Simulator does.

I don't know exactly how this would work, and I get it probably won't happen but I thought it was a cool idea.

2. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

The Satsuma 100 has a radio where you can put one large playlist-file in. Live streaming won't happen due to safety issues.

3. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Would be nice if the sound of the audio system differed between the cars.

like the sunburst gets a kind of crap sound system because it’s a cheap car, but the 800 gets a very clear and hi-if sound system because it’s a luxury car

also having the audio work in surround sound would be great, because I play with 7.1

#3 P_enta, Feb 16, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

If you have ingame music enabled & go into Light Runner mode, switch to interiour camera, then you can hear the music change its sound to make it seem like it comes from the cars' speakers, so I guess it won't be hard to implement it into freeroam?

5. umustbeloggedintododat

umustbeloggedintododat
    Expand Collapse

But the download for that is deleted.

6. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

I know, just brought it up as an example of working car radio ( just for soundfiles ) :)
    And it has different sound features too such as sound nodes at the speakers and a separate subwoofer option.

7. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

I've been wanting a way to play personal music from my pc through the in-game car forever, I just think it'd be a much desirable addition. ~ as for specifics of quality that might be unnecessary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice