Funny Stories

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by workclock1©, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Working late night retail is sketchy, I did it in high school, my lord, I had this chick from my class, known her for four years, come in drunk on a Sunday night asking me who I was because I 'looked familiar', her friend with her, equally drunk, and I also somewhat knew her, asked her to buy her a kitbag bar we sold st the checkout, so, she grabbed the whole cardboard box and told me to 'put it on her tab', then a buddy of mine I've known for a long time comes up, he's wasted and high as all hell, eyes redder than some Bloods gang party, grabs a lighter from the counter, lights his joint in the store, puts it back, and walks out with the two chicks....

The next day in history, my god, the guy basically died halfway through and just passed out, the drunk chicks friend just stayed home stick, and the drunk chick, who I sat next to, looked at me funny when I sat down in my seat and said 'y'know, I had a funny dream last night, me and my friend went to that store you work at, and stole a bunch of shit'. The look on her face when I told her it wasn't a dream was priceless...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stratolifter

Stratolifter
    Expand Collapse

Ahaha, oh man, we get plenty of stoners and drunks at my store too.

There's this one kid that comes in at about 8:30ish, skinny with curly hair and is ALWAYS blazed af. When he comes up to the counter and I say hi, he just stares back all slack-jawed and throws his items on the counter without saying anything. The suburb I'm working in is stoner city I swear.

3. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

That’s shady...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

We had a guy come in every night, called him blaze it joe, he always came in at 1:30 at night every night high as anything, went to the fridge, bought a carton of milk, cat treats (which he ate sometimes), and gum...

Every. Single. Night.

5. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

I got a new one!

Let’s just say I was eating some pumpkin pie, and somebody back slapped me in the head and my head went into all the whipped cream inside the container..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice