Furtive

Discussion in 'Automation' started by Joshua Hixon, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Joshua Hixon

Joshua Hixon
    Expand Collapse

The Furtive was originally a fuel efficient coupe made in 1992 to appeal to high school/college students. There were 3 trim models: A Twin Cam Turbo inline 3, a Twin Cam inline 4, and a SOHC V6. The inline 3 model was capable of 40MPG+. Because of its widespread popularity, the creators decided to experiment with sport models. The result was jaw-dropping. They had created a FWD V6 Coupe that was capable of 153 MPH. So, they decided to take it a step farther and make it AWD. But, the AWD system was a bit of a limitation with its 215hp (the FWD Twin Cam V6 goes 0-60 in 5.5 seconds, the AWD Twin Cam V6 Goes 0-60 in 5.8 seconds). How could this be fixed? Forced induction. In the end, a twin turbo V6 beast came out from the mixing bowl. The monster had a 0-60 time in 4.7 seconds, and a top speed of 164 MPH. Inspired by the Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT/Dodge Stealth, I give you the Furtive. Let me know if I should release more cars for the forums. My uploads may not be often, as my WiFi speed is under 1MBPS. I am taking requests on more configs.

QCV6= Quad Cam V6

View attachment 572910
    The QCV6 Turbo AWD Furtive

View attachment 572909
    The QCV6 Furtive

View attachment 572914
    The Twin Cam Furtive

View attachment 572918
    The Turbo Base Furtive

View attachment 572919
    The Twin Cam V6 Furtive

I hope you enjoy my mod and let me know some suggestions for more configs! Have a nice day!
    Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fJdmvnX7sZoIUVYA2owQ5HE46GaKxep2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice