Solved G25 wheel wierdness

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Nicelittle, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

i got a g25 for Christmas but cant get it to work with the game, the game thinks I still have a driving force wheel, without the gear stick thing. Is there any way I can make this work? I was told the wheel had a default setup when you get the game, but I doesn't seem to have applied.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Windows 10 issue I believe.

G27 stuff should also help troubleshoot the G25.

I found this, this sounds familiar to the steps I had to take to fix this issue when I first got it.

https://community.logitech.com/s/feed/0D53100005ABLCQCA5

Search "G25 recognized as Driving Force" or something similar, and look for the solution and the steps to follow if that doesn't work.

There are videos but I can't find them atm, you're going to have to search for it.

The driver solution isn't permanent, you will have to revisit it from time to time. Just keep it in mind and when it acts up it will be a quick and easy fix each time.

Let us know if you get the issue sorted out ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. kStor2poche

kStor2poche
    Expand Collapse

No, just go to logitech site, download and install the latest drivers and everything should be fine, no need to remap buttons in bng normally, that's as simple as that...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

Thanks to everyone who helped, I got the wheel working now:):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice