1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Game crashes when loading a map

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by CrashBoomBang, Oct 9, 2016.

1. CrashBoomBang

CrashBoomBang
    Expand Collapse

Hello, after the last update, evry map that i load crashes the game, and the hotfix yesterday didn't fixed it
    Help anyone?

2. sofaclass

sofaclass
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, I can't offer any help but I also have this problem. I think maps were loading on 0.7.0 but now, on 0.7.0.2, whenever I load a map the game freezes and I get this error message:

Clearing cache and running in safe mode doesn't solve the problem either.

EDIT: It turns out this is not the case, Windows 10 detects the window as being unresponsive, but if I leave the window alone, i.e. don't click on the screen whilst it's supposedly "not responding" as Windows says it is, maps will eventually load after a couple of minutes (much longer than they took to load on 0.7.0 (a "bug" that has since been reported by @wim kool)). @CrashBoomBang, is this the case for you also or does your game crash without any user-intervention?

#2 sofaclass, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  3. CrashBoomBang

CrashBoomBang
    Expand Collapse

I can now load maps, but it takes some minutes and it is much slower than they took to load on the previous Versions, and the campaigns still not load in my game, the game hang itselft up every time I try to load Senseless Destruction, can anybody help us?

4. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

Did you wait long enough for the senseless destruction to start? What is your fps in the game normally? If it's below 20 fps you wouldn't be able to play the campaign properly anyway.

5. CrashBoomBang

CrashBoomBang
    Expand Collapse

I have stable 60 Fps, thats not the problem, and i wait for it to load every time, but after a long period of waiting it just crashes.

6. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

I'd suggest a clean reinstall then.
    -Unistall BeamNG from Steam
    -Delete BeamNG.Drive folder from MyDocuments (backup your mods if you want, but don't put them back yet!)
    -Delete BeamnG.Drive folder from Steam/Steamapp/common (If there is still a folder)
    -Reinstall BeamNG.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice