1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Game doesn't recognize I delete mods

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Squatch32560, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Squatch32560

Squatch32560
    Expand Collapse

So I've been trying to remove some mods cause apparently too many causes the game to lag a bit. So I've been I've been trying to delete them and when I go and run the game, absolutely nothing got deleted even though I can go look in my trash bin and they'll be there.

I have the game downloaded in my main drive and my mods go to documents. I don't have another location for mods.

From what I've seen, the repository is redownloading them after I delete them from the documents folder.

I cannot stand the repository. It lags so f'n bad. I wish I could just turn it off and not even have to deal with it. I never use it. The website is just much easier in the long run. Please make an option to turn it off.

2. Evandman12345

Evandman12345
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

try removing them through the game:cool:

3. Squatch32560

Squatch32560
    Expand Collapse

I guess in the end, that's going to be what I'm told. Appreciate the response. I was hoping to not have to deal with it.

Now to delete this post..... hmmmmmmmm

4. Evandman12345

Evandman12345
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

5. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Sometimes the game gets confused with the whole mod subscription thing.

6. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Well, reminder that repository and all around it is work in progress and will improve as development goes on.
    Said that, you can disable that from Options > Gameplay (or User Interface, can't recall at the moment).

Repository mods must be disabled from the repository itself (red cross button).
    Deleting them manually is wrong and won't work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice