1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Game Won't Start After [Windows] Update

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by aedan929, Jun 6, 2018.

1. aedan929

aedan929
    Expand Collapse

Hi, as my title explains the game won't start. To go more in depth, when clicking on the Beam logo the steam windows opens saying it is starting Beam but then goes away. I've tried your typical stuff, reinstalling and deleting Beam documents folder, and verifying integrity game cache which does nothing. This has started happening after I updated my computer today. Some help would be great! Thanks :)

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Check that your antivirus and similar programs are not blocking the game in any way.
    Also check if you have any of these: https://wiki.beamng.com/Incompatible_Third_Party_Software

As well check if your Windows itself is intact. An update may have messed up some redistributables, which you can reinstall from the 'Steam.\..\common\BeamNG.drive\_CommonRedist\vcredist'

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice