1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Gameplay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JDMJack, Jan 24, 2018.

1. JDMJack

JDMJack
    Expand Collapse

My PC used to be able to run Beam.ng about a month ago without any sort of problems, now i can't even pull away without having multiple lag spikes and at least one crash. Is it my PC or is this happening to anyone else?
    Please help

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

If you noticed the lag spikes in the past 1-2 days, it's possibly related to our repository testing.
    Please go to Options > User Interface and turn off the 'Automatic Updates' setting, then check again.

3. JDMJack

JDMJack
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the help but that hasn't done the trick, the camera keeps moving itself down through the ground, and when ever there is a lag spike my steering wheel turns all the way left

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Those sounds like different issues.

Check your bindings.
    If you have a controller or similar, you maybe just have to increase the dead-zone on the thumbstick controlling the camera (usually the right one)

When the lag happens, open the console (see what key is it for you in the controls menu), take a screenshot and post it here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice