Pack Gamer's Sorted Automation Cars Pack

Discussion in 'Automation' started by GamerZero, Oct 27, 2019.

1. GamerZero

GamerZero
    Expand Collapse

Hello there, fellow BeamNG user.

Have you seen my small Automation pack?

Well, here it is!

We have all (well, almost all) sorts of cars here. Look:

- '71 Bruckell Caprio LX EFI
    - '92 Ibishu Sunstar EcoBoost
    - '86 Gavril Trapper
    - '76 Gavril Impaler
    - '20 Civetta Bolide GT Scuderia

The Bruckell Caprio:

It's the most '70s american car you can get. A boat on wheels, stiff (and tall, don't know why, like literally, the min ride height when I was making this was like 17 inches) suspension, a big V8, no traction on the rear and circular taillights!

The Ibishu Sunstar EcoBoost:

It's basic. It's cheap. It's a small sedan. It's economic. A small Japanese sedan produced by Ibishu that is focused on fuel economy. It does about 23 mpg (if I remember right!), it was also produced on a budget, so it has no mirrors and no exhaust tips because it was too expensive. It's a FWD transverse inline-5 with a twin carburetor that makes about 192 horsepower, perfect for taking the kids to the school while partly preserving the Earth!

The Gavril Trapper:

Since Ibishu had a practical jeep being produced, the Hopper, Gavril decided to make one too! We present you the Gavril Trapper. It's a soft-top V8 with about 557 horsepower, with kinda big wheels, lifted suspension and even a bullbar! It's made for off-roading right from factory, boy!

The Gavril Impaler:

Another '70s stereotyped full-size, but this time even better! A soft-top convertible with a big V8, needs a NASA launching site to park on the road (and still stays half over the sidewalk), no traction RWD and a lot of horsepower.

The Civetta Bolide GT Scuderia:

A concept car. A V12. 1.200 horsepower. Modern design. A lot of reverse lights. You know what I'm talking about. It's the '20 Civetta Bolide GT Scuderia! After around 40 years without producing a new car, Civetta has come crashing through your way with the GT Scuderia concept. It has a lot of grip, extra-wide semi-slicks, it's AWD, fender-mounted mirrors (that are very wobbly, don't know why!) and real music coming out of it's exhausts. What do you want? It's powerful, it's comfortable, it has grip, it's perfect! Oh wait...
    fuel consumption.

Remember: Half of these cars weren't tested in BeamNG because my PC couldn't handle them. Download and try at your own will and risk.

Good luck loading them and enjoy! :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

sounds cool, but pictures would be appreciated

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. GamerZero

GamerZero
    Expand Collapse

sorry brother, my PC is weak and it can't handle taking screenshots on Beam lmao, I've already tried

4. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

take some in automation using the camera function.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

is that you, hulk hogan?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. GamerZero

GamerZero
    Expand Collapse

ah, great idea, didn't think of that actually xd
    --- Post updated ---
    LOL!

7. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

yeah no problem! Hope it works there at least :p

8. GamerZero

GamerZero
    Expand Collapse

Welp, I just tried it, didn't even load the photo scene! Lol, oh well. Having a low-end PC is awful :p

9. pixeaudi

pixeaudi
    Expand Collapse

no pics no clicks

10. G-Farce

G-Farce
    Expand Collapse

Interesting. Perhaps your potato PC is worse than mine? We are competing! I can take screenshots lol!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice