1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Gavril D15

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

You can't download it because the game is not done. The truck might not even be done. They are still working on everything, so you can't get anything. Just go download CryEngine and play on that until it's released.

2. LT. Smell My

LT. Smell My
    Expand Collapse

Really have you paid any attention to this site the. The is not release so the the D15 is not. What a noob Question :rolleyes:

Edit: Got beat to it by trykkesta. :(

#102 LT. Smell My, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  3. tuku1231

tuku1231
    Expand Collapse

download :)

4. roy99669

roy99669
    Expand Collapse

Read the rules, damnit! :mad: You cant download it because its not done so you just need some patience and wait untill its done and never ask ''Where is the download link?'' again.

BTW: Why people are always asking this again, again and again? I dont get the point of it because you only make people damn angry with asking that question over and over and over again!

5. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

This is off topic but I think the moderators should be a LOT more strict. For example the idiots over there should be perma banned. We need to keep a mature community during the dev phase at least.

6. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

Lets play a game. Here is the game.

Lets not post anything else here until such a moment that Gabester makes an update on the vehicle itself because everything that could be said has been said, and the thread is quickly devolving into drama and download requests.

7. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

Well, as much as I'd love to play this game, I have one more "on topic" comment. :p I'd love to see a stripped version of the D15, similar to the stripped version of the Gavril Bandit (no truck bed or panels, just a frame). I think that would look pretty cool because you could see how crashes affect the frame of the truck rather than the panels. Also, a neglected version would make a nice addition. Just dent up the panels, add rust, and remove any chrome and shine from the truck.
    - - - Updated - - -

I'm not even sure whether or not to expect a driver, much less animals. Besides, there's a difference between creativity and unnecessary violence. It would be somewhat interesting (like to test what would happen to a car if it hit a deer at a high speed), but it's so far off topic from driving. Plus, I'd rather the devs spend time making more cars or perfecting the final game instead of creating animals to kill. ;)

#107 Trykkestar, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  8. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

In the actual game you'll be able to do whatever you want, including stripping off the bed + all the bodywork, which may or may not be street legal :D

9. Binkey

Binkey
    Expand Collapse

That is absolutly amazing... Will you be able to customize the engine? (make it faster).

10. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Of course.

11. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

MUHAHAHAHA. I feel the need for the little speed you can get in a truck like this. Awesome

12. Kitteh5

Kitteh5
    Expand Collapse

I think there should be a base 4 cylinder version, a V6, and a V8 drag version.

13. roy99669

roy99669
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, and one with a W16 motor from a Bugatti Veyron. :p

14. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

Based on what they've said about customization, you should be able to put the biggest, beefiest, most powerful engine in whatever car you want. :p I personally want to put a giant engine in the Ibishu Pigeon and see what it does.

15. Mr Skittles

Mr Skittles
    Expand Collapse

Ha! That Would Be Awesome!!

16. Kona61

Kona61
    Expand Collapse

are you going to do a dually with a diesel or something like that:confused:

17. FordMan95

FordMan95
    Expand Collapse

Gabester, you know what would be awesome, a four-door version of this, like a crew cab model.

18. TU250X

TU250X
    Expand Collapse

Will you release in ROR

19. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

No. I need to type at least 10 characters so ignore this.

20. RavenAii

RavenAii
    Expand Collapse

I have seen this truck in youtube. I love the suspension :D. Oh and in the video, when the truck hits a barrier it appears that the engine was like moving. And I noticed the door does not pops open when it was crashed onto a wall.. Great Job :D.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice