1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Gavril Grand Marshal

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Tillman_Reed

Tillman_Reed
    Expand Collapse

how do you get the car (im dumb sometimes)

2. stephen f

stephen f
    Expand Collapse

You have to buy alpha.

3. Tillman_Reed

Tillman_Reed
    Expand Collapse

what after that?

4. stephen f

stephen f
    Expand Collapse

The alpha comes with the grand marshal, h15 vanster ,covet , d15 , and the bolide.

5. Tillman_Reed

Tillman_Reed
    Expand Collapse

ooooooohhhh okay thanks!!im buying it now..

- - - Updated - - -

one problem though...whenever I try to run the demo it says a file is missing

6. iankonings

iankonings
    Expand Collapse

an 3d file?? it happend to me too then i runned it as an admin and now it works

7. blinkingyellow

blinkingyellow
    Expand Collapse

I love this car. BeamNGSandbox 2013-08-05 18-58-28-77.jpg

8. Zsolti

Zsolti
    Expand Collapse

Well, I don't see a nice big DRIVE sticker under your name. Just saying.

9. Kaspar

Kaspar
    Expand Collapse

Maybe his accounts aren't related? I don't have that DRIVE sticker either.

10. Squidge

Squidge
    Expand Collapse

Man, this car drifts as smooth as butter, crumples nicely, is heavy (just tears through small cars), and is just over all just fantastic.

11. XxsonicxX

XxsonicxX
    Expand Collapse

I like Gavril Grand Marshal :D

12. thevidmaster

thevidmaster
    Expand Collapse

maybe in the next update you can add police lights as a customizable part for the grand marshal since it has a police package?

13. LandYacht76

LandYacht76
    Expand Collapse

Also, the steelies off the D-15/Vanster. They fit the car much better-the current ones just look good on the Covet.

#153 LandYacht76, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  14. DaxTheHusky

DaxTheHusky
    Expand Collapse

About the police lightbars:

I do have quite a few mesh models (.max) police lightbars of various styles from the Vector to the old-school Aerodynic. Also, in the process of making several more meshes of "custom" (Not actual) police lightbars and internal radio equipment. Also have various other parts of police cars from trunk equipment and paritions to fit different style vehicles.

All of this is from when I was part of the modding community for GTA San Andreas several years ago. If these are able to be used, I would appreciate Gabe's approval of this. And I will gladly share them as long as credit is given where credit is due of course.

Edited - I also in no way claim creation rights to any of these, but the ones that I am myself personally creating. Prior credit to original creators can and will be given should they be used.

#154 DaxTheHusky, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  15. thevidmaster

thevidmaster
    Expand Collapse

thats great! now we wait for the final judgement from the Gabester

16. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

I think it's too close to the ground.. Even with sport suspension the front end bounces and hits the ground more than it should.

17. DaxTheHusky

DaxTheHusky
    Expand Collapse

For consideration, I've made a thread in the Community Showroom showing the models.

18. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

Was just messing around with the grand marshal and was admiring it after "accidentally" crashing it. I noticed that the Gavril and grand marshal lettering on the back isn't very clear. Have you considered making them a 3d object or some sort of vinyl that is applied on top of the mesh so that they look clearer. I think it would make the car look just that little bit better. Even though i don't understand cars like this as i live in the UK its a really nice addition to the game and is pretty fun to "drive" :)

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00006.png
  19. FCV-96

FCV-96
    Expand Collapse

Loving the Grand Marshall at the moment, though I had a quick question. Seeing as this one is loosely based off of the 1990s Grand Marquis, is there a chance we could get an 1980s version?

Attached Files:

• 1988-91_Mercury_Grand_Marquis.jpg
  20. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

I just found the smallest bug in the world...very tiny, but I noticed this doesn't happen in the other vehicles.

output_d9B4db.gif

When the emergency lights AND the high beams are on, the high beams light on the instrument panel blinks along with the emergency lights one, but instead of turning on and off, it blinks brighter and darker. (My first thought was this was intentional, but I don't see the logic...)

But, being this my first message I don't want to sound picky, I just wanted to say something constructive, this is an amazing game, with amazing cars (I've been using Gabester's cars since RoR, I love them!) and an amazing community, I can't wait to see what's coming next for the game :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice