1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

Gavril H15 Vanster

Discussion in 'Content created by BeamNG' started by gabester, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Stiggy111

Stiggy111
    Expand Collapse

I will say that I really hope that the Vanster will get some official 'love from the Devs' here soon. That 'love' is more parts. It doesn't have too much to it. There is so much potential for the Vanster.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

I'm hoping for a body-coloured front fascia, bumpers, and mirrors. Preferably like the ones on the D-series, where they can be swapped out in the parts selector instead of being controlled by the skin system.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Stiggy111

Stiggy111
    Expand Collapse

That seems very nice. I'd like to see those things, along with rear seats, windows, side doors, some paint-matched fender flairs and air dams. Fog lights maybe. Things like that. Maybe an official style of wheel like the generic stuff you'd see on the road. They are generally hub caps for steel wheels, but it would be nice to see these in a complete wheel form, that is, not a hub cap.

• Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Awesome x 1
  4. kaizer moonhawk

kaizer moonhawk
    Expand Collapse

maybe a 2010 model

5. anselme

anselme
    Expand Collapse

not driving straight