Makes sense. I mean, since it’s a paid mod, it takes a lot of effort so people don’t riot. So making it electric isn’t a simple swap out job
Yesss, hopefully he creates it tho. Maybe he wants it to be like the hirochi sbr4 where the electric variants have a digital instrument cluster and stuff, but it seems like we are not going to get it this update *cry emoji*
I have a config idea: Ambulance with maybe a Ambulance Interior? Note: VW Caddies were used as Ambulances
Very nice mod and even better since it's a one time fee! There isn't a ton of customization, so it would be cool if some other cars parts could become interchangeable, but for the price it's a nice addition. Plus; you can get this pack with the Picnic and save some money!
The box van, as I would call this Gavril model, is a vehicle that, in my opinion, fits very well into Beam.NG's overall fleet. I also like the wide range of repaints and options available for this Gavril (Scout): From a local English fire department, to a regional network company, to the normal family carriage. The diversity impresses me positively. I'm really looking forward to downloading and trying out a lot more DLC models from this creator (Lucas.be). There are also a number of classic cars that deserve to be included in Beam.NG. Such as e.g.: - Mercedes-Benz (W 114 & W 115) - Mercedes-Benz (W 123) - Wartburg (311 & 353) - Opel (Senator A) - Citroën (BX & CX & DS) - Volkswagen (Käfer & Beetle) ...and so on. So, dear creators, remember the classics!
No, cause a electric version is in the works which would probably attract buyers. And I just bought the picnic a few days ago. I think a better example will be to analyse the sales of the Cherrier picnic (cause the numbers were public for a long time) This is the amount sold a few days after it was released: This was the amount 5 months after release: This was the amount after 6 months: It was sold around 3970 times as of July 2023 according to a youtube video: link to video: https://youtube.com/shorts/NjKI3o5ZMiY?si=yqwx5zNV2XfARnGK So at a minimum at least 10-100 people are paying for the Gavril Scout every month so why would the mod ever become free? and the mod is really high quality and one of my favourite cars to just drive around in the Nurburgring and in Italy lol. Im not creepy ok, I was just a little bored at 11pm