1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Gavril T75

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Until I get a new computer in my hands I'm not too excited about this. It'd be awesome if I could run it tough.

2. Silent_alarm

Silent_alarm
    Expand Collapse

:D liftable and steerable axle is really common in europe these days. Every manufacturer offers them, and almost everyone wants them, depending on the solution. Main reason being tyrewear. But they have usually lower weight capacity because they have been made with single wheels instead of doubles. And they are pain in the ass if they break and are quite pricey to repair.

And what i have heard, Sisu has such a wide patent for the driveable drop axle stuff that no-one else in europe is allowed to do that :D But that is just a rumor...

3. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Gabe, is the T75 a bit closer to finish or did you work on the Sunburst all of the time? It's been a long time since there has been news about this truck, I am looking forward to it. Little update on the progress would be appreciated :)

4. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

tis car look like volvo

5. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

Sorry to break it to you, but the T75 isn't a Swedish station wagon. It's actually a 30-40 year old American semi truck.

6. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Volvo make semis, not like this one though

7. Flight03

Flight03
    Expand Collapse

I'm not saying the T75 looks like this, but I can see how someone would think so if they're not familiar with this style of Peterbilts and Kenworths.

8. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

I know, it was just a joke.

:(

9. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

This truck is I suspect built off a Peterbilt rig at a guess

10. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Nope, it's based off an International 9300.

custom-international-9300-wallpaper-9gkfkrjl.jpg

11. BaronRedStorm

BaronRedStorm
    Expand Collapse

That looks far to similar Compared to the T75 which must mean that It was based off of that

12. Atomix

Atomix
    Expand Collapse

It is not, same with the Grand Marshal, it looks much like a 90's Buick Roadmaster, but gabe openly said that that it is a mixup of crown vic and caprice, and that it was not anyhow inspired by a Roadmaster (told that to me, actually). The looks are just coincidence.
    Buick_Roadmaster_--_04-22-2010.jpg

13. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

Gabe said that the T75 is based off an International 9300. He said it himself. And to me, the only thing of a Roadmaster that reminds me of the Grand Marshal is the grille and headlights. The rest of the car looks nothing like a GM in my eyes.

14. Neobite

Neobite
    Expand Collapse

When his release?

15. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

In your dreams.

(In all of our dreams, actually.)

16. Flight03

Flight03
    Expand Collapse

It's out now, actually. There's a download link hidden somewhere in the FAQ. Find it, and the T75 is yours!

17. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

Yes. Absolutely. 100% definitely. No way he's being sarcastic at all. There definitely is a link hidden. Go find it.

18. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Well done. Now go to the stores fetch me some sky hooks, a long weight, some tartan paint, fallopian tubing and a glass hammer.

19. n0ah1897

n0ah1897
    Expand Collapse

Works great for custom water cooling loops. #TruStory

20. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

New kid at work actually fell for fallopian tubing, long weight and glass hammer... Wasn't until we told him he had to go to Tesco for sky hooks that he worked out he was being messed with. Best part was Jamie on bar, totally not in on the pranks yet when we sent the guy for fallopian tubing Jamie gave him a plastic drinking straw, long weight, sure enough the kid came back 15 minutes later with a broom handle and a look of confusion as he remarked that he got a weight that should be long enough from Jamie but doesn't seem to weigh much to him, said that maybe we should hang buckets of water on either end... Finally glass hammer, he came back with a proper old school ale glass with a big old handle on the side of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice