Cancelled Gavril Taledo

Discussion in 'Land' started by YeeBoyWill, Mar 4, 2021.

1. ethanemmett1

ethanemmett1
    Expand Collapse

Bumping after 1 month is not that bad. He is simply asking for an update on the progress.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Nicho 2

Nicho 2
    Expand Collapse

3. YeeBoyWill

YeeBoyWill
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone I know it's been awhile and I am sorry, it's on my part I honestly just wanted to give up on this but today decided to come back and finish what I started! this Gavril taledo is going to be Finished I promise No matter how long it takes I will finish it for you guys so you will have a Car! I was stressed when I left I am now ready to continue what I started. Please Forgive me, time flew quickly and before I knew it it was a good Two Months. I know alot of you are most likely disapointed but I promise you all (My Projects From now On Will Be Completed!) And this one will be fully completed Too! So I am sorry for this wait I did get stuff done while gone I'll have some pictures For you all! I hope you will enjoy them and the Future of this car You all mean alot to me since we all love Mods! You guys inspired me to start this Mod and to come back and finish it! Again I hope you enjoy these Pictures. And I know there are things I still need to tweak on it but here they are!!

Attached Files:

• gavrilTaledo.png
    • Taledoo.png
    • Taledo.png
    • Taleedo.png
    • talledo.png
    • Like Like x 2
  4. bob.blunderton

bob.blunderton
    Expand Collapse

No matter how bored you get with a project, unless there is zero point such as the game engine breaking if you complete something rendering it useless, it's best to finish what you start. I work on things for years and years, and still enjoy working on them if only for sense of accomplishment (which makes your brain 'happy'). I spent years on Roane County - which is slightly unfinished but will get models from Los Injurus when I am done on Los Injurus... which could be another year or two out easily. I don't mind though because as I said, doing this stuff makes me happy.
    In time as you age you will find it's much more redeeming to make games or game content than just playing them. The joy of bringing fun to 100,000's of people will make you feel good.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. YeeBoyWill

YeeBoyWill
    Expand Collapse

Thank you thats what I needed to hear.

• Like Like x 1
  6. YeeBoyWill

YeeBoyWill
    Expand Collapse

Hey Everyone! I am going to list the Thing's For now I need to get done on the Gavril Taledo!

1. Reworking Textures like badges ect.

2. Redoing the Fascia and Hood.

3. Redoing the Body, but Im looking in to that.

4. Redoing the Bumpers some more.

5. Fixing the Turning signal lights dark spot and back Light dark spot.

I did put it back in WIP. Because I still need to get stuff done with it so that's why there is no download Link anymore, but it will be back when this is finished!
    --- Post updated ---
    Hello everyone I just finished adding a Turning signal Hole in the Bumper Now I know that the texture is kinda action weird im trying to figure out how to fix that as we speak. Here's a Picture.
    --- Post updated ---
    I am just finishing the Hood and The Front of the Car. here's a picture of it in Blender.
    --- Post updated ---
    Alrighty I just got it ingame and it honestly to me looks good but I still need to rework some textures like on the Bumper and where those signals are. Here is a picture of the Hopper and Taledo side by side.

Attached Files:

• AddedThis.png
    • GettingthisHoodDoneandFascia.png
    • HopperandTaledo.png
    • Like Like x 4
  7. PorscheKing

PorscheKing
    Expand Collapse

good work

8. YeeBoyWill

YeeBoyWill
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone I just tweaked the Bumper Turning Lights, do we like the Circle design or the Square design?

Attached Files:

• Taledo.png
    • Like Like x 3
  9. PorscheKing

PorscheKing
    Expand Collapse

great

10. SuperRaptor

SuperRaptor
    Expand Collapse

this is just an opinion. i kinda like the square ones better

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. YeeBoyWill

YeeBoyWill
    Expand Collapse

And thats what I want I want your opinions!

This is all i am gonna do for today Probably.

12. eggward

eggward
    Expand Collapse

i feel like all the lights and stuff should be more square, headlights and taillights included

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. SuperShep1

SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

imo the circle ones are better, but it wouldn't hurt to include both. Maye the square ones can be on higher trim models and such

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Blue Bird Gaming

Blue Bird Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I like the square lights better personally, but like supershep above me said, it would be cool to include them both. Also, I think it would be cool if you are able to do something like these halo headlights with the turn signal in the center. Not sure how long this would take to make though

Alternatively, turn signal bars on the front of the fenders (or even on the bumper) would look nice and probably be quicker to make.

15. YeeBoyWill

YeeBoyWill
    Expand Collapse

Yes that looks good. I'll keep that in mind.

• Like Like x 2
  16. YeeBoyWill

YeeBoyWill
    Expand Collapse

Hello Everyone! I got a little Turning signal on the Fender, I moved the one on it from the side to the Front fender. Here is a picture of it. Now I dont know do we want it were it has the Turning Signal on the Bumper and the Fender Front? Tell me guy's with your opinion. I havent moved the Turning signal yet But I am going to move it now.
    --- Post updated ---
    Just got the Turning Signal in place Here's a picture of it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Just got it in game I had encounter a bug where the Fender was shaking like crazy when going to do a Burnout but I fixed it Just had to make it a seperate part which I forgot to do. Anyways enough about me here'a a picture of it in game.

Question what should we do with the turning signal on the side of the back fender? Give me your guys ideas/suggestions.

Attached Files:

• Fender.png
    • Signalisinplace.png
    • Ingame.png
    • Like Like x 3
  17. PorscheKing

PorscheKing
    Expand Collapse

great

18. PessimaBoi

PessimaBoi
    Expand Collapse

Wow, great job with this.

19. YeeBoyWill

YeeBoyWill
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone, How do we like this? Gives it like its angry.
    --- Post updated ---
    Hello Everyone I got the Mirrors and The tail Lights redid. Here are the pictures.

Attached Files:

• Howwelike.png
    • Howwelike.png
    • TailLights.png
    • Mirrors.png
    • Like Like x 3
  20. PorscheKing

PorscheKing
    Expand Collapse

good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice