GeForce Now

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Machbeth, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Machbeth

Machbeth
    Expand Collapse

Hello there. I've been trying to buy a computer for years to play the games I want. I bought this game 2-3 months ago. And I'm currently playing on GeForce Now. GeForce Now users can only use the plugins of this site. Apart from this site, there are many sites that share mods, but we cannot use them in the game. I think the game authorities should do something for this and I want to use those add-ons.

2. Trophy

Trophy
    Expand Collapse

Like world of mods and mods gaming? Don't get mods from there. They tend to reupload mods without asking permission from the original makers of the mod. Then they also have meshslaps, which are jbeams from vanilla vehicles, but different models and low quality textures. As they don't change the jbeam, their physics when crashing them are very poor. Also, if you get steam you should be able to launch the game from there. When you say only can get mods from here, do you mean the subscribe feature? With zip files, you put them into documents<beamng.drive< mods.

3. Machbeth

Machbeth
    Expand Collapse

GeForce Now provides you with a cloud gaming system. For this reason, you cannot access the game's main folders. You know this site has plugins in the main menu. The physics of plugins on other sites may be bad, but most of the mods shared here are not vehicles, but other mods. Also, I already bought the game from Steam. If my computer could open the game comfortably, I would install it on my own computer and play it like that, but since I have a low system, I play the game on the Cloud

4. Trophy

Trophy
    Expand Collapse

wdym low computer? Low performance? And I don't think there should be a difference between steam and geforce now. You say your game folders are in the cloud, does that include the userfolder?

5. Machbeth

Machbeth
    Expand Collapse

No. Game files cannot be accessed via GeForce Now.

6. Code Orange

Code Orange
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice