General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

2. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

It's 1am where I live, and here I am browsing the general discussion thread contemplating whether or not I should go to sleep or play something. What has my life come to?

3. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

>1am

lol scrub

• Like Like x 6
  4. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

1am is not late for anyone over 8 years old.

• Like Like x 6
  5. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

It really isn't, but the fact that my night is just beginning and I won't sleep until 4 is a good indication of the direction my life is heading.

6. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like someone needs to get a job.

7. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

I wish. I had a job, my dream job and career, I would be set for life with benefits, retirement, everything but I fucked up. I fucked it all up and here I am with nothing. I hate myself for what I did and what I've become.

8. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Vegetarians won't eat meat (though some eat fish) vegans refuse to use any animal products because animal labor went into them. (Stuff like milk, eggs, even gelatin)

All AFAIK of course.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

And some vegans hate animal use at all like zoos and aquariums.

10. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

that's not necessarily vegans you know. Vegans and animal rights activists probably have a correlation but aren't one and the same

I feel I have dressed proper swanky today with my nice jeans and a button shirt, a fairly casual one but considering I'm normally in t shirts with some sort of artwork/graphic on them it's a change. A change bought about by my lack of clean alternate clothing options

• Like Like x 2
  11. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

And then I've worn Costco jeans and a Walmart t-shirt every day since third grade. Yay, change! /s

12. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

Fun fact, Im Vegetarian.
    That means that I do not eat fish or meat products. Dairy products on the other hand are totally fine for me to eat as well as tasting pretty awesome.
    Just FYI, Pescatarian = No fish | Vegetarian = No meat and fish | Vegan = No meat, fish or Dairy/anything from an animal.
    Im not a militant, people can do and eat whatever they like (within reason), you have free will and I fully suggest you make use of it to live how you wish to live. While I am Vegetarian im not so hard core that I will ask what my chips were fried in though, since I frankly don't expect everywhere to tell the truth and ultimately I dont want to spend my spare time researching the production paths of everything I eat. That would be rather time consuming and Impractical.

On the subject of zoo's I think it is a shame to have these animals locked in cages, but zoo's do provide the important role of helping to educate the public as well as helping to preserve many endangered species. So providing the zoo's do what they can to ensure that the animals are as well kept as reasonably possible I dont take issue with them since I think they actually tend to do a lot of good.

Personally I find the preachy people to be a bit of an annoyance. Since its all personal choices. While I know they exist I have yet to meet one of them thankfully. But I have received what I would consider to be far closer to Interrogation as opposed to conversation on many occasions. I dont have any issues with people asking questions or talking about it, what im not so keen on is when people try to mock or belittle you for it. But that is by far the minority of people on either side of the equation (although sadly vocal).
    I should probably add that the only reason why I have faced lots of interrogative people but not ever met a preachy veggie is because there are less veggies, so I am less likely to meet them. I fully expect that per person there are probably more veggies who are "problematic" than non-veggies.

Whether I am F'ed in the head on the other hand is totally up for debate.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like someone is 12. Stay up to 1am, yell "SUCK IT MOM"

rebel lyf

• Like Like x 1
  14. nobadesuuchan

nobadesuuchan
    Expand Collapse

You little vegan shih tzu

15. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

I was awake for 40+ hours when I was 8, and I could do it again anytime if I wanted to. I didn't try to sleep or anything, I just watched some youtube videos and played some games (Happy Wheels IIRC) Had to restart my pc like 10 times cause it kept BSODing due to a damaged GPU.

16. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

One time I stayed up like 15 hours and then went to bed.

17. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

When I was younger I could stay up and not have any issues. But when I reached 15ish I could no longer do that without feeling it really badly.

18. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

I am going to find and kill whoever turned all of the radiators in the flat off and opened the windows. The kitchen and living room are bloody freezing.

19. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

Made another... these are super fun

• Like Like x 8
  20. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice