General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Yes. I should have had grommets to correct a deformed ear canal as a child, but mum insisted the hearing problems I exhibited in school werent hearing related but just me being young for the year group and a bit slower? I have a deformed ear canal beyond surgical correction. Essentially I have to use the back of a bobby pin in combo with an ear bud to physically remove wax from my ears as well as copious amounts of ear drops, else my ear will block solid as my ears cannot self clean like yours can. I then go completely deaf. I get them syringed more often than the NHS technically allows only because my GP knows its the only way to prevent deafness.
    I said nothing about 32 versus 8mb, thanks for totally unprovoked faggot insult

2. mumboking

mumboking
    Expand Collapse

Oh... That changes things... Third-party and high capacity memory cards aren't always that reliable, due to how some of them store the data. That save might be unrecoverable. :(
    Why are you calling someone a "fapgot"? No-one mentioned the size of a memory card...

3. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

I clean my ears with qtips. Never had any problems.

4. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

I have GT4 on the max mem.card 32 mb,not the 8
    i talked about the card,I will try it anyway,tommorow i gonna PM you about the result.

5. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

My set of bathroom scales from amazon arrived today, couldn't figure out how to make them work properly, so I ate a doughnut instead. Came back 5 mins later and viola, they work :p

Time for a celebratory doughnut.

• Like Like x 2
  6. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

holy crap, riding lawn mowers are expensive

seriously, i could build a very nice gaming computer for the price of a riding lawn mower

welp, guess i won't be looking into mowing other peoples lawns for them anytime soon, as there are NO craigslist ads in my area either for them either

7. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

In the UK I have never found craigs list to be of any use. For example in the computer categories there are usually only 1-2 item within my and neighbouring county's. But I have noticed that other websites such as gumtree seem to be pretty popular.

8. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

the personals get some use, thats about it here in UK.

9. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Apparently in the next few weeks I'm getting an upgrade from an iPhone 4S to an iPhone 6. It's about time!

I kept my 4S perfectly fine for 3 years but it's so damn slow I have to upgrade it to not go insane.

10. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Robots are probably crawlers from multiple search engines. Maybe a few other bots are online also.

11. simonfrat123

simonfrat123
    Expand Collapse

I am soon buying a dslr camera of course used I am not rich

12. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

it's not slow. It's apple, they program obsolescence into their devices to force upgrade.

• Like Like x 5
  13. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

yeah, from what i've read craigslist is far more popular in America (or at least the US anyway) then it is anywhere else

• Like Like x 1
  14. Eastham

Eastham
    Expand Collapse

Gumtree is pretty much the UK equivalent of Craigslist.

• Like Like x 1
  15. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

I have a playlist on YouTube for older random music that I like, there is a (fairly famous) song called "young folks" on that list, the video was uploaded by wichita recordings which is the independent label behind the song itself and has 60.8 million views on that video. Yet the video is no longer available because it has been taken down due to a copyright take down notice from Universal. As far as I can find UMG has nothing to do with that song or label :/

16. nobadesuuchan

nobadesuuchan
    Expand Collapse

youtube is f*cked, why do people still use it.

17. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

Youtube's copyright abuse is in absolute full swing right now, practically anyone with a lot of subscribers or just with popular videos will get a completely unfounded copyright strike. Youtubers like IHE, Channel Awesome, Matthias, Cr1tikal and more are all dealing with copyright claims, either from big companies claiming things they don't own, or little companies claiming absolutely anything since refuting the claim takes 30 days.

18. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

What are you going to do? Use vimeo? :|

People who watch videos want to watch content from the creators they enjoy, 99% of which are only available on youtube.

19. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

The reality is that Youtube has a monopoly that will have to fall before and sort of competitor arises, simply because this copyright system doesn't affect the average viewer enough to cause a ruckus.

20. Eastham

Eastham
    Expand Collapse

Shiny.

DSC_0797.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice