General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

My Steam Account's cake day.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester
    Expand Collapse

7 years, so March 9th 2009?

Weird coincidence, mine was March 8th 2009.

3. Jawsoflife353

Jawsoflife353
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  4. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

It may or may not be worth checking to see that the TV is still at good temps while mounted like that. I know barnacules had issues with his roof mounted screens failing repeatedly when he mounted them like that.
    --- Post updated ---
    Pretty good going for an SUV :p

5. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

Check this out:

6. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

man, would be awesome to have about $100K about now

• Like Like x 2
  7. eeEtilt

eeEtilt
    Expand Collapse

And a driving licence (for me anyway).
    Teslas break the mould in every way IMO.

8. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

FUCKING YES:

been wondering about a new beamng.drive video for a LONG time(and yes i have tried asking, posting in the suggestion thread and all that jazz), i still like to watch his original one every once in a while

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dudeman

Dudeman
    Expand Collapse

He needs to play the game again :(

10. nobadesuuchan

nobadesuuchan
    Expand Collapse

fucking savage dude

#24090 nobadesuuchan, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  11. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

GG

• Like Like x 6
  12. Peterbilt

Peterbilt
    Expand Collapse

You guys talking about Mercedes's and Porche's outrunning the police, me and a few friends have a few stories (That never officially happened) Me and 3 other guys were out riding four-wheelers, there was a little spot where we had to follow the paved road, and a Sheriff's Deputy went by past us, and as soon as we saw his brake lights come on, we scattered, I took an immediate left, dropped down into a deep ditch, and when under the road in the culvert, I heard the car go by over top with the siren on, came out, and saw my friend Tony was the only one left on the road, he took off over an empty field and the Crown Vic tried to follow him, but got bogged down in the mud. Whole thing lasted maybe 3-4 minutes, but seemed pretty exiting, that police car stayed there for the better part of two days. There were a few more 4 wheeler involved police chase stories, but I dont think enough time has passed yet to talk about them, and I wasn't involved in any others.

Although, there is one story from about 4 years ago, while being awesomely Dukes-of-Hazzard-ley, Kind of confuses me. Me and my best friend were out playing on some gravel roads back in the woods late one night in his 2wd 318 Dakota, sliding around the corners, doing 70 MPH 3 ft ftom a 40 ft drop-off into a creek. After about 45 minutes of being stupid, we saw the silhouette of a Crown Vic with a light bar pull out behind us, he was probably 200 yds back, when he flipped on his lights, my friend takes off down a one lane dirt road, and immediately takes another left, we were never actually on the same road as each other at the same time for more than a few seconds, and after about 15-20 minutes of absolutely flying down one lane dirt/gravel roads, sliding around every bend, we phucked up, and realized we had turned down a dead end, one we saw his headlights turn down the road behind us, we killed our lights and made the decision to drop down into the creek, the was running parallel to the road, and double back and drive down the shallow creek back to the bridge, jump on the paved road and disappear. And Amazingly it worked.

After talking about how this the absolute stupidest thing we'd ever done, we realized something else, we hadn't heard any mention of a pursuit on the scanner, not local, not Sheriff, not state, nor did we ever hear anything at all about it.
    I know every Deputy in this county, and, have even talked about some of the 4-wheeler stuff before, but when I mentioned a pursuit back in the boonies, no-one had any Idea what I was talking about, like it never happened. Was it not a real cop? was it some agency that had no business being here?

13. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Nah, was @Potato on a cop fetish

• Like Like x 7
  14. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Hey man.
    I've never done anything to anyone to intentionally scare them with the vic.
    I wish we had dirt and roads everywhere like that around here. They get washed out and overgrown too fast to be feasible.

15. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Automatic Eggplant TM, programmed specifically to only reply to @Funky7Monkey

Attached Files:

• exec.PNG
    • Like Like x 8
  16. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

@Peterbilt that's scary. Secluded area? None of your cop-freinds know anything about that night? Has to make you wonder if it was some wierdo who stalks the woods with a fake cop car, trying to take advantage of the lack of witnesses. Especially when you realize he may well still be out there somewhere.

Unless you were in a different county and didn't know it.

17. Peterbilt

Peterbilt
    Expand Collapse

Very unlikely it was out of the county, this particular part of this county is bordered on two sides by highways, one by a river, and the bluffs on the other.

This was actually the first we ever saw a police car that far away from anything. Like I said before, all I could make out was a Crown Vic with a push bar, and I assume a light bar, as that is where the red and blue lights were coming from. Actually now that I think about it, I don't remember a siren either.

18. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Yeah... and in the heat of the moment, all you'd think would be "What a jerk! Don't these cops have anything better to do than hide out in the middle of nowhere waiting for redneck hoons that may never show up?"

Also, didn't anyone see my thread about Donald Trump in this forum?

19. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

I recall seeing that. I thought it would get pruned pretty quickly too.

20. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Sad, because it was absolutely freaking hilarious on a level that not many things are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice