General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. redrobin

    redrobin
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2012
    Messages:
    612
    People tell me I don't need alcohol to have fun. Well, you don't need running shoes to run but it fucking helps.
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. WhistlerXPWhistler7

    WhistlerXPWhistler7
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2017
    Messages:
    566
    Uhhh, what?
     
  3. 0atsmea1

    0atsmea1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2016
    Messages:
    247
    Alcohol affects your organs, running shoes do not. Your point is invalid.
     
  4. WhistlerXPWhistler7

    WhistlerXPWhistler7
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2017
    Messages:
    566
  5. KozyKat

    KozyKat
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2015
    Messages:
    259
    Hmmmm....
     

    Attached Files:

    • 20190302_142513.jpg
  6. XManic1995

    XManic1995
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2013
    Messages:
    2,798
    lol
    soawesome.png
    Got glitches chrome.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MisterKenneth

    MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2016
    Messages:
    1,747
  8. redrobin

    redrobin
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2012
    Messages:
    612
    I feel so lost. What's my calling? I just can't seem to figure myself out. I know who I am, but I don't know what I am.

    I need a light to show me the way.
     
  9. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

    nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2016
    Messages:
    443
    Hey don't Jeremy Clarkson look like a girl when he was younger
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Potato

    Potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,161
    Everything effects your organs.
    You know what really does? Death.
     
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. aljowen

    aljowen
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2012
    Messages:
    1,677
    Google bait and switching me on app pricing...

    Actually scummy af :/
    Screenshot_20190306-004347__01.jpg

    Even if their pricing has changed between me opening the page and clicking the buy button, would it really have hurt them so much honor the price they listed. Or at the very least make it clear the price has changed.
     
  12. vmlinuz

    vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,409
    finna get beaned tonight



    i'm literally shidding and farding because this meme is so epic what the fuck have i done
     
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. vmlinuz

    vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,409
  14. redrobin

    redrobin
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2012
    Messages:
    612
    7FFA800B-214F-4BBF-90AB-62372DD0205B.jpeg
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. BannedByAndroid

    BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,236
    Did anyone knows that BeamNG has it's own Discord server? Just asking.
     
  16. CN877

    CN877
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2017
    Messages:
    1,465
    Is that a rhetoric or literal question?

    BeamNG.drive does not have an official server, however there are fan made ones....

    These include:
    -Modding for Dummies
    -BeamCord
    -The Glitch* - by @Glitchy
    -SlipStream - by @atomspeed123

    *The Glitch is not based on BeamNG.drive, however it includes many members of the community
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. BannedByAndroid

    BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,236
    Oh, thank you. I thought there is a official server from them.
     
  18. CN877

    CN877
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2017
    Messages:
    1,465
    Nope, it's likely because there is already a large forum for BeamNG.drive and Discord is probably a little too informal.

    Plus it would be heaps of extra work for Nadeox
     
  19. BannedByAndroid

    BannedByAndroid
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,236
    Personally it isn't really that informal. Automation has one IIRC.
    But yeah, I did not really meant to make them make one, as it's always optional to do so.
     
  20. CN877

    CN877
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2017
    Messages:
    1,465
    Although Automation does not have a proper forum afaik.

    In my personal opinion I like how it is now. Forums are formal and easily accessible for anyone and it is easy to find threads though google, whereas this is not the case with discord.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice