General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

THEN CLICK IT

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I'm not interested in listening to the song right now, I might listen to it later.

3. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

4. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

@appesh1, I have a question for you.

Have you heard any grindcore besides Eternal Mystery?

5. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Vomitious Discharge, Insomnia Isterica, Pig Destroyer, Napalm Death, etc. It might take 20 years for me to go through them all. Did you see those crazy Reddit comments yet?

• Like Like x 1
  6. SuperchargedAndSavage!

SuperchargedAndSavage!
    Expand Collapse

Me neither, but I do it once in a while.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Okay, do you not want to respond to any of the forum or Reddit comments? If you don't, I don't blame you. Even though I would love to hear your thoughts on the Reddit comments and forum posts from page 1991 to page 1993, I can understand why you don't wanna do it. Reddit can be an absolute garbage dump sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Okay then. To be honest, I'm far more interested as to what you think of the forum comments, but you don't have to respond to those either if you don't want to. I'm watching a Gordon Ramsay called '24 Hours To Hell And Back' and I love it. The only I would want to see changed on it is for Gordon to spend 168 hours at the restaurants instead of just 24 hours. Anyways, thank you for responding to me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MrCin

MrCin
    Expand Collapse

shut up java i dont want to download your stupid update

• Like Like x 1
  10. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Hello @SuperchargedAndSavage!, How are you doing today? Did you ever think about stealing Improvement Pill's car?

11. SuperchargedAndSavage!

SuperchargedAndSavage!
    Expand Collapse

I'm great!
    And uhh... No.
    If I wanted to make Improvement Pill mad I would probably take a hammer and smash up his car instead of stealing it lol.

12. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

@MrAnnoyingDude, I have something to say to you regarding the higher education/career topic.

I would like to say that I do understand the benefits of university. It opens doors and gives you access to high paying jobs. I'm also aware of the studies that say people with Bachelors degree (on average) make more then high school grads. However, I don't think university is right for me. The pressure to go isn't the only reason I don't wanna go. I don't like the vibe and design of your average university campus. I also don't think I'm that great at school. Addicti0nToB00st might be correct when he says that uni isn't like regular school, but doesn't university have math, science, English, history, classes, and grades like regular school does?

I'm not saying people shouldn't go to university. However, I just don't think college is for me. Besides, in the US. University is extremely expensive. Yeah sure, college grads can make up their debt with a well paying job that needed the degree, but I don't think a university degree is the only way to make a living. Didn't Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg drop out of university? Also, what about trade schools or community college? Couldn't people go to those places instead of university? I'm sure attaining further skills is better then giving after high school and high school diplomas may not be enough to get you a job. However, do people really have to go to uni to learn a skill?

Couldn't they go to trade school to learn a skill instead? Besides, uni might be a waste of time and money for some people. I'm not saying it is. I'm just saying it might be. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't like the uni pressure.

Here's an article that I consider good.

https://www.deviantart.com/mrenter/journal/My-thoughts-towards-higher-education-519434130

I'm not wanting to stay out of uni because of a "kneejerk reaction", at least I don't think I am. I'm not gonna kill somebody because people tell me not to. Besides, you're the only person telling me not to do entertainment.

As for the entertainment thing. I told you half a dozen times I'm aware it could fail.

I just wanna give it a shot and see how it goes when I'm a bit older. If it doesn't make me a living, then I will do it as a hobby and do something else to make a living from. I know you think Jeremy Clarkson is a showman, but I think he makes a good point when he says the world's full of people who take risks and it always has been in his Formula 1 rant. Anyways, I don't think everyone has to go down the uni path. I'm not saying everyone has to take risks, but taking risks can make you successful.

You might not think I'm the entertaining type and that's fine, You can tell me to drop the idea all you want, but I do want to try it. Heck, I could be a millionaire from it if I'm really good at it. I'm not saying I will be a millionaire. By the way, my idea for a show won't just be me driving around with my imaginary friends. I wana pretend to be Clarkson, James, or Hammond. I might add some Psych2Go and obscure metal band references in the show too. I don't think everyone has to go to uni and get a white collar job. Some people like doing arts. @default0.0player makes a good point about the entertainment/art stuff in my opinion.

Anyways, end of rant. If you disagree with this, I would love to hear why. I apologize for talking about this stuff so much, but I feel like I needed to say something to a user.

@SuperAusten64, Are you doing okay during this COVID crisis?

13. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

all this scratchin's makin' me rich

• Like Like x 1
  14. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone on here heard of Trevor Noah? I like his videos. I won't go into much detail about them due to the forum rules, but they're wonderful in my opinion.

15. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

hi, i'm not dead
    my computer is down and i am forced to use my sister's laggy potato
    --- Post updated ---
    Does anyone know why this is happening? I've been on the forums for almost a year and I have this message. Is anyone else getting this as well?
    Screenshot9.png
    "How to install mods"
    I had that message for a few weeks after I signed up, then it went away, but now it's back again. Is this a bug or am i just stupid?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

♫And now we're gonna party like it's page 1999.♫

• Like Like x 6
  17. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I'm waiting for the page of the new millennium though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Occam's Razer

Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

Fun fact: the forum won't let you put spaces in front of a line of text. Even if you're trying out a cool upswept text thing.;)

19. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Untitled.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. KrukasKlep

KrukasKlep
    Expand Collapse

Rainbows

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice