General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. SuperchargedAndSavage!

SuperchargedAndSavage!
    Expand Collapse

@Grind86
    Dating Life - A speech from Improvement Pill that will help you on your date!
    Host: Hello audience, please welcome our special guest - Improvement Pill!!!
    *cheering*
    *Improvement Pill walks onto stage*
    Improvement Pill: Hello audiences. Today I will prove to you once more that the word of Improvement Pill is never wrong!
    *pause*
    Improvement Pill: To make your crush like you, first try to murder her and than try to save her. She'll fall in love with you instantly after you save her life!
    *audience gasps*
    *host looks dizzily at Improvement Pill and starts sweating*
    *host clears throat awkwardly*
    Host: Very well, Mr. ah- Improvement Pill. Tell us more!
    Improvement Pill: Well there was once this girl named Karen the Fatso-
    *audience starts laughing*
    Improvement Pill: Ok, fine it's a nickname. She wasn't too fat either. But who cares, anyways. We drove to a national park named Frederic Song Cliff National Park. We sat near a campsite, and when she stood near the cliff, I pushed her and before she fell dragged her back on land!
    *audience gasps*
    *host starts to look like he's about to throw up*
    Host: Ok Mr. Improvement Pill, do you have anything else- er, to say?'
    Improvement Pill: To make yourself feel good that you just saved a girl, you need to take advantage. Ask her to buy you $5000 things, do your homework for you, etc. You deserve some reward for saving her life! Trying to push her off a cliff or onto a Highway is highly recommended so you can take advantage of her even further.
    *pause*
    Improvement Pill: I will now take questions.
    *a woman stands up*
    Woman: Sir, have you caused any casualties exercising your method of dating?
    Improvement Pill: Meh, I pushed 9 or 10 girls and failed to pull them back in time... So yeah, but who cares? One of them had a fat belly, another had freckles all over her face, and another had ugly red hair. So yeah, not much loss when they died, but I don't care about girls anyway-
    *audience starts throwing stuff at Improvement Pill*
    Host: Whoa, whoa, guys!
    *audience keeps throwing stuff at Improvement Pill, who has started a second part of his speech about how you should blame the other side of your relationship of cheating and than forgive them to take advantage of them*
    Host: F**k it. Anyone watching this on TV now, get down to Areka Stadium to beat the s**t out of Improvement Pill!
    *TV stream ends*

• Like Like x 1
  2. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

lol wot

• Like Like x 1
  3. SuperchargedAndSavage!

SuperchargedAndSavage!
    Expand Collapse

idk random shit

• Like Like x 1
  4. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

lol

Did you watch the BetterHelp video?

5. SuperchargedAndSavage!

SuperchargedAndSavage!
    Expand Collapse

no I will watch soon

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

my grandparents in a nutshell
    lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Today it a really important day for my parents, it's their 15th anniversary!
    --- Post updated ---
    also, @SuperchargedAndSavage!, what do you think of this song?

• Like Like x 2
  8. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone, I'm gonna respond to a Psych2Go article about dogs. It's called "How Dogs Drive Emotional Well-Being". Let's do this.

Keep in mind that this information may not apply to all dogs. I don't think dogs are cuddly at all. I think cats are way more cuddly. I'm sure dogs can be cuddly to some people, but not to me. Some people don't like dogs.
    Maybe there is evidence that living with a dog can improve your health, but I don't think a dog would make me happy. I feel like the dog would stress me out and raise my blood pressure. I'm sure there's dogs out there that only like their owners because they feed them and would stop loving their owners if they stopped feeding them.
    Okay, please keep in mind that not everybody likes dogs and dogs may not improve everyone's physical well-being. This is generalization at it's absolute finest.
    Yes, life is full of responsibilities, but that sentence may not apply to everybody. About the dogs coming to work, I don't think it's a good idea. The dog could urinate or defecate all over the floor of the workplace, especially if they're not even properly trained to use the bathroom or whatever. By the way, I love how you guys don't even link these "studies".
    Yay, more generalization. Dogs may not help everybody be less stressed out and may cause some people to be more stressed out.
    Maybe that's true, but dogs can be a nuisance to some people. Not everyone needs a dog.
    I love how you guys say "studies have shown" when you're not even providing a link to them. Besides, you don't need a dog to get into nature.
    This may be good for a lot of people, but some people don't like dogs. I don't think a dog would help me feel better. Dogs can stress people sometimes. The stuff that Psych2Go is saying probably doesn't apply to everyone.
    My mom owns a dog and I don't think I resonate with anything here. By the way, to me. Dogs are stress animals, not feel good animals. There are people who think dogs are feel good animals and that's fine, but I personally disagree.
    I hate to burst your bubble, but not everyone likes dogs. Some people can't stand them.

Anyways, end of response.

@Srockzz, How are you doing during this corona crisis? I really hope you're doing well. Your posts are funny and you've helped me improve by giving me very valid criticism. I wish you the best in these times.

9. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

and this is why people have opinions

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

About as well as everyone else man... I wish you the same, these are rough, weird times that no one could have expected. Stay safe out there.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Thank you. By the way, I have 2 questions for you.

1. Have you heard of Kid Rock?
    2. What do you think of dogs?

12. michael_zowski

michael_zowski
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

no, i mean you

13. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

1. Sadly im not familiar with him.
    2. That they are lovely. I had a German Sheppard, but now, since i had to downsize a little and move to an Apartment have a Yorkshire Terrier.

14. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

About Kid Rock, I am curious as to what you think the name, here's a song for you to listen to from him.

I would love to hear your feedback on this song.

As for dogs. I respect your opinion. I have another question, are there any tv shows you dislike?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

I got to say, you got taste. Here are a couple that ive been listening to lately:

As for TV shows, i really dont watch much TV at all these days... But if there is a show i absolutely cannot stand is Riverdale.

16. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I do like the Kid Rock song, but I listen to other music like Avenged Sevenfold and Chronic Future. Why do you dislike Riverdale?

17. HeadlightsThePerson

HeadlightsThePerson
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys and gals! How is everyone doing today?

• Like Like x 1
  18. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I'm doing good. I've got Avenged Sevenfold vibes today. Hopefully I can comment on the Psych2Go dog article on the actual site eventually. Do you have any thoughts to share on Psych2Go?

19. HeadlightsThePerson

HeadlightsThePerson
    Expand Collapse

What is that site about? I just looked it up when you mentioned it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also do you think I should launch a thread for drawings that forums members made?
    --- Post updated ---
    Actually, I read a few of the Pysch2Go articles, and I think it’s pretty informative:D

• Like Like x 2
  20. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Psych2Go are about psychology and mental health stuff. They also have a YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Psych2GoTv/videos

About the drawings thread. I think that sounds like a great idea. Maybe @appesh1 can draw something and post it to the thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice