General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. Kasir

    Kasir
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2018
    Messages:
    996
    Why buy a tank when you can buy a Volvo?
    --- Post updated ---
    I mean I think it's a joke song but either way it is kinda shit.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Phym

    Phym
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2020
    Messages:
    1,397
    Guys let's make this the most liked post on the forums.
     
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Kasir

    Kasir
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2018
    Messages:
    996
    I doubt easy parking is a concern when tanks are being built. The old cat lady isn't gonna be taking a tank to the supermarket to get food for her cats.

    But you know what she would drive to the store?

    A Volvo.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Phym

    Phym
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2020
    Messages:
    1,397
    Easy
     
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Phym

    Phym
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2020
    Messages:
    1,397
    THETS WACISTHFEUOIHNYUEWBTiue ngft
    did you mean, I want to drive OVER the store?
     
    • Like Like x 3
  6. MrAnnoyingDude

    MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 4, 2016
    Messages:
    2,028
    I'ma say the N-word.

    N I G E R I A N
     
  7. Kasir

    Kasir
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2018
    Messages:
    996
    Approximately how many spaces does it need?
    --- Post updated ---
     
    • Like Like x 1
  8. CaffeinatedPixels

    CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2012
    Messages:
    184
    ET1HqvfXQAAAwOe.png
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Kasir

    Kasir
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2018
    Messages:
    996
    Oh so you do just park on the store...good to know.
    --- Post updated ---
    *visible confusion*
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Deleted member 358092

    Deleted member 358092
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Ned! Ned Flanders!
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. MrAnnoyingDude

    MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 4, 2016
    Messages:
    2,028
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. 95Crash

    95Crash
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    2,423
    @appesh1, I think I asked you before if you would do a pic of Lily and Phil getting married, but I don't think you saw it. I could be wrong though. Please don't get me MrAnnoyingDude.
     
  13. Kasir

    Kasir
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2018
    Messages:
    996
    b r o...

    t h a t ' s d e e p
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. 95Crash

    95Crash
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    2,423
    @appesh1, Don't worry about that Lily marriage crap. It's fine, man.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Deleted member 358092

    Deleted member 358092
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    upload_2020-5-20_16-42-41.jpeg ?
     
    • Like Like x 2
  16. 95Crash

    95Crash
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    2,423
    Alright, cool. I like wagons too. By the way, about the Lily and Phil thing? Were you unable to put them together or were you just unable to find wedding stuff? Anyways, I'm going outside for a bit.
     
  17. Deleted member 358092

    Deleted member 358092
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Well, it's not called the estate, it's the 601 Universal. But still, it's cool.

    Ot: does anyone know if there's a way to get roof racks on Automation?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  18. 95Crash

    95Crash
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    2,423
    Okay then. By the way, could you even make a random pic of Lily and Phil together without worrying about positions? If you can't, that's fine.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Deleted member 358092

    Deleted member 358092
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    phily?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  20. 95Crash

    95Crash
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    2,423
    Okay, so do we put Phil's head on Lily's body or do we put Lily's head on Phil's body?
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice