I'm inclined to believe a Toyota Pickup would be more useful in warfare than any truck they use now. Just put a bit of armor on the windows and maybe a machine gun in the bed, and you're good.
Cool, hopefully Justin Bieber doesn't break into your house and sing "Yummy". I have another question for you. What do you think of Disney as a company and their movies?
I just been vibing in my bedroom, might grill something later, feeling AMERICAN today lol --- Post updated --- I feel like this S13 said no
Disney is cool. They're not necessarily my favorite movie company but they're probably a close 2nd. --- Post updated --- You know that wouldn't be a bad mod on it's own...
My girlfriend ended up getting wendys and I just didn't grill bc I thought it would waste food. Might do it later this week tho, like on the weekends
I don't understand that man. He knows he's dead, yet keeps making new songs anyway. And the name, "Yummy" makes me want to barf.
Exactly. What female swoons over Justin Bieber of all people saying "girl you got that yummy"? Also Yummy isn't something anyone over the age of 3 should be saying, and that's still very generous.