General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Might be a little late to this but if you're still getting the "can't be downloaded securely" message when downloading mods from here, just use the little pull up menu next to the download and press keep and the download should continue.

2. Trophy

Trophy
    Expand Collapse

Is game bar broken for all you guys too?

3. Thomas A-N

Thomas A-N
    Expand Collapse

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered is finally available to buy!
    #Beat510

4. IDontKnow

IDontKnow
    Expand Collapse

Today I saw a truck with a license plate with "MLG" on it.

• Like Like x 3
  5. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

Yesterday I saw a mobile crane lmao. I don't know WTF happened that required one of those, those things are heavy, and can move really heavy stuff too.

Remember how I stapled my thumb? Well, not-so-long ago I cut that same thumb with a wrangled keyholder I was putting a key on. It's one of those keyholders that are pretty much a ring

• Like Like x 1
  6. Phym

Phym
    Expand Collapse

Take my F

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Rest in Peace to Alex Trebek.

Sad to think how this year has been basically been death after death every month.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

We lost a lot of memorable people this year.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Welp, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce the death of my Jeep. It died doing what it loved: sitting in a McDonald's drive-thru. Oil pump failed, oil pressure dropped, and it spun a rod bearing. Still runs, but not well. Knocks like crazy.

cock.jpg

Rust in peace. I'm searching for an engine.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

If it were me I would tear the engine down to see if the damage is cheaper to repair than replace. Good luck fixing it though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

RIP to that engine
    And my dumbass scratched my dad's car today.
    I am 17 and still learning to drive. Today my dad let me drive all the way from the mall (where I work) to the house. Fast forward to the moment I'm entering the building's parking lot. It has a mechanical door. I didn't measure well the entry to the parking lot and left a big ass scratch running from part of the rear right door, ending in the rear right fender. It's expensive to repaint the panels, and he's not amused.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

I recommend swapping a used engine in if you want to fix it. The same thing happened to my '97 Yukon except it was cause I ran it out of oil(starved at WOT, rip). I rebuilt the engine and it ran but I spent way too much time on it. And it ended up some junk in the oil passages that never got washed out and trashed the bottom end again after like 5k miles.
    Swap old engine out, used one in, be done with it.
    @C747 you'll learn. practice your spatial awareness around some cones or something instead of metal gates lol

#42712 Potato, Nov 9, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

He wanted to take me to a place where I can actually practice my spatial awareness instead of a trip home. All the road was me trying to correct my alignment with the lanes (small adjustments, I wasn't swerving aggressively lol), taking some turns a tad late, and later fucking up colossally entering the parking lot.
    My spatial awareness needs some polishing up

14. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I'm just gonna have a junkyard do it. If I can get out of this under $2,000 in an engine/transmission combo, I'll be tickled pink. Incredibly annoying because I bought it for the exact reason I was using it for today: to do work. It was on its way to do some work (towing, etc.). So now I don't have a work vehicle, and I don't have anything winter ready.

maxresdefault1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

And on top of everything else that's bullshit happening in my life...

I tested positive for Covid. WTaF. Come ON. When is the ass beating going to end? Look, man, I'm sorry for whatever it was I did.

16. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

I hope you get well soon

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Well, shit. I stubbed my damn toe. Seriously, I hope 2021 is at least somewhat better then this year. Forum shitshows, COVID-19 (which is just shitty ass horseshit that actually kills people), and just stress in general. God, I hope it's just a stubbed toe. I can barely walk right now. I'm writing about this, because I'm so damn irritated right now. You don't have to feel pity for me. I'm just writing one more reason as to why 2020 is totally 100% a shitty ass year.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

I haven't actually taken time to look at the WIP Index that's replacing the Wiki at some point until today, and it's pretty good so far.

19. GearHead1

GearHead1
    Expand Collapse

yeah, it's pretty good. It seems like such a luxury to have so little D-series configs on the documentation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

My internet is absolutely unusable right now. A SINGLE TAB barely loads up (even with this forum, which I think is really optimized when there aren't pictures involved).

And downloading anything is a hell of a chore.

CANTV, a cordial FUCK YOU

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice