The second option. This is "high school" level crap. It is business math though. --- Post updated --- would they allow smacking when "skibidi" was said? Also, I did some research, and apparently, the show is violent so you have an excuse to parental lock it. Either that or talk to your parent about it.
He doesn't actually watch it, in fact, he thinks it is horrible. He just uses Gen Alpha slang to annoy everyone else at the house
would they allow smacking when "skibidi" was said? Also, I did some research, and apparently, the show is violent so you have an excuse to parental lock it. Either tha Oh, you need Duct Tape, STAT.
Did you say "unironically"? Oh no. Not at all. I don't use dark mode (not even in Discord or Reddit, which I barely check).
No, they didn't, it's just funny. The site is from the early 2000s, and it's a revamp of an older site. What is it? I'm not going to download that. I don't have enough memory.
It's not my gaming PC. So I'm fine. That is my, "I'm not gaming" pc. --- Post updated --- Just found this in a video. LOL Video link:
https://www.beamng.com/members/ch1l1-b0mb3n.525986/ Why is this guy trying to review every mod in existence And their reviews aren't even helpful Of course a mod made in 2015 that is for a vehicle that is remastered doesn't work!