General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,212
    Yeah I know that
     
  2. Espero

    Espero
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2025
    Messages:
    263
    wow so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i can only like old roblox for one thing: it actually looked like a lego game, and there were tons of random games that you could play
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    IMG_5472.jpeg
    IMG_5473.jpeg
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ClarOnNG

    ClarOnNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2025
    Messages:
    398
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. WhistlerXPWhistler7

    WhistlerXPWhistler7
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2017
    Messages:
    566
  6. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    nice flex that you’re the only one that can see your profile
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. WhistlerXPWhistler7

    WhistlerXPWhistler7
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2017
    Messages:
    566
    umm my profile info right now might be my cringe one from 2019 that i pasted on it loooll soo
     
  8. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,212
    The things that made me enjoy Roblox are two games: Jailbreak and Pokemon Brick Bronze (yes I joined Roblox in April 2017 :p)
     
  9. WhistlerXPWhistler7

    WhistlerXPWhistler7
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2017
    Messages:
    566
    hmmm jailbreak and brick bronze in early 2017 hmmm definitely not me :rolleyes:
     
    • Like Like x 1
  10. ClarOnNG

    ClarOnNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2025
    Messages:
    398
    I joined in November 2017, we are the same :p

    the games I liked were: Natural Disaster Survival, and MeepCity*

    *MeepCity was brand new at the time

    I'm so glad I grew up with some classics, and not the weird games you see today
     
  11. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,212
    MeepCity was about a year old in 2017 but just to clarify, it started going bad in December 2016 when they added parties. So technically, the game barely had like 6 months of being normal thanks to the dev of MeepCity, alexnewtron (alexnewtron has been confirmed to be a disgusting person)
     
  12. ClarOnNG

    ClarOnNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2025
    Messages:
    398
    I never knew that! I guess that's why I stopped playing MeepCity! :eek:

    I do know that no game had hit a billion visits yet, and I will fondly remember the 2017 homepage and the 2017 in-game UI (I don't have an image of either of those)
     
  13. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,240
    I've decided that I will stop posting here. This will be my final message here.
     
  14. Lada_2105

    Lada_2105
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2024
    Messages:
    315
    :(
     
  15. Jefferson KANG

    Jefferson KANG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2024
    Messages:
    172
    :(
     
  16. Deleted member 676820

    Deleted member 676820
    Expand Collapse
    Guest


    --- Post updated ---
    legthepeg being a moderator is not a thing anymore
     
  17. DieselDuster

    DieselDuster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 15, 2023
    Messages:
    1,654
    On that note, i am also announcing my official goodbye from the forums
    It's not the place it used to be and i just dont find it a interesting / fitting enviorment anymore
     
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    hello whistler
     
  19. WhistlerXPWhistler7

    WhistlerXPWhistler7
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2017
    Messages:
    566
    republic of toads or business co. incorporated? this is a important question
     
  20. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,212
    RIP @LegThePeg 2022-2025 and RIP @DieselDuster 2023-2025 from the forums. You will be missed
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice