I know that it will be 100% in the Update Speculation Thread, currently just going to do '''' as the message.
That sounds like the name of an SUV. lol Anyway, the Ibishu rebadge of the Gavril H-Series would include gasoline and diesel inline-4, inline-6, and V6 engines. I haven't decided what it could be named, as the Ibishu rebadge of the Gavril D-Series is named the Dove.
My one braincell came up with Ibishu MV-Series (MV = medium van). H15 becomes MV1500, H25 is MV2500, etc etc.
I’m old enough to remember TurboUnc??? when they bought it and we were all like “they will never be able to compete with Discord.” Turns out we were right. Nobody used Guilded.
Anybody know why I can't undo ratings? I'll hit the wrong one then try to undo it but I'll get an error saying it's invalid or "you do not have permission to use this rating."
Yeah it's been a problem since the devs last updated this ancient prokaryote of a website back in April. We just have to trust that nobody edits their posts to incriminate us lol