you making a patreon for a sunburst rebadge is crazy by the way, just wanna let you know no one is actually going to buy it tbh. it needs like unique wheels, some visual changes and stuff. obviously that is not the kinda thing you just learn how to do overnight but it needs some differences imo.
He just needs to learn modding, and it does make sense why mods took down the mod page of the 400 series.
Completely unrelated and just flat out rude to somebody who only said like three words in this entire thread. Sums up this community pretty well.
Have you not seen BaconBeam's mod called the ETK 400-Series? The mod is free but he made a Patreon where he charges the Early Access version for 3 bucks, which I think is unacceptable.
why does everyone have to be angry all the time here dawg. this type of stuff is why i post here a lot less now --- Post updated --- anyway emoji adhd time
I have and I don't care. Why call somebody out on a completely unrelated thread instead of calling them out on the 400-Series thread itself?
He is only calling him out on his Patreon. The rest is just him giving suggestions on what to improve on the ETK 400-Series. He should've said the Patreon thing on the 400 Series thread, but it's fine if he says here on what BaconBeam should improve.
I tried (and failed) not he rude. Also topic change in general discussion is like a racecar changing tires. You know it will happen, and you know it will happen regularly enough. I didn't know that there was such thing as off-topic in a thread where you can talk about virtually anything. Anyways I just wanted to let the author know that having a Patreon with that level of skill is a lot of hassle for not much reward, and how he could make it better.