General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    Aqua Teen Hunger Force
     
  2. Occam's Razer

    Occam's Razer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2013
    Messages:
    1,381
    I strongly recommend 'the Good Place', if you haven't already watched it. It's a low- to mid-budget sitcom, but it breaks all the rules for a sitcom. The plot, character dynamics, and overall status quo change so frequently (often episode-to-episode) that it's almost more a serial than an episodic format, and the underlying subject matter (the complicated questions of morality in weighing the value of the human soul) runs way deeper than it needs to. And I'm strongly of the belief that Jason Mendoza is among the greatest TV characters of all time; just pure chaotic good.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    about the paid A7?
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,212
    Yes, I will talk about it (if I make a vid on Phaien). I'll also talk about another similar case last year iirc when Phaien sold a Mercedes AMG mod for like 8 bucks iirc. But, like I said, those things will happen if I'll make a Phaien vid.
     
  5. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    Ye you could discuss the topic with giving examples but without offending anyone directly.
    (I hope I said that right :))
     
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ClarOnNG

    ClarOnNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2025
    Messages:
    398
    ROBLOX made an update saying that you will need to complete the age check again if any of these happen:
    • an age-checked account is transferred (pretty vague word)
    • your behavior (also a vague word) doesn't match your age
     
  7. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    devastating news for the kindergarten community
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    They will have to move to RecRoom :p
     
  9. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    istg how is anyone still playing roblox

    they're shooting themselves in the foot so much it's unreal
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    everyone who plays roblox in 2025 are either kids younger than 13 or diddy disciples
     
  11. can't think of a username

    can't think of a username
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2022
    Messages:
    538
    maybe i'm living under a rock but i haven't heard anything about this, what happened?
     
  12. ClarOnNG

    ClarOnNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2025
    Messages:
    398
    something about an Audi car mod being paid, and everyone was saying "no, you can't do that"

    here's the thread
     
  13. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,212
    The reason why people were mad at him is because what Phaien did is illegal. You can't sell an IRL car mod unless if you have permission from the brand itself.
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank god I quit that platform. I'm currently planning to build a PC in early February so I can finally play some decent games (especially BeamNG).
    --- Post updated ---
    A lot of people are saying Roblox started a "domino effect", since Minecraft introduced AI age verification only to the UK and that Discord is planning to add AI age verification later in the coming months. But I don't think Roblox started it personally. I honestly think YouTube started this AI age crap becuase YouTube's been trying to push foward with AI (they also did an AI age verification to some YouTubers in early August). Moral of the story is to never use AI.
     
  14. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,212
    So Roblox is removing...... CLASSIC HEADS? ARE YOU DAMN KIDDING ME?
    upload_2026-1-28_7-9-47.png
     
  15. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    rest in peace lazy eye face
     
  16. can't think of a username

    can't think of a username
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2022
    Messages:
    538
    this has to be a joke omg
    all these new updates sound more like an Onion article than an official news post
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,212
    It isn't. Worse part is that there not putting those classic faces off-sale, they're completely deleting it from Roblox.
     
  18. can't think of a username

    can't think of a username
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2022
    Messages:
    538
    seriously?? so you can't even use them anymore?

    i mean it wouldn't be that big of a deal if the dynamic heads weren't so scuffed lol
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
    wait so, if you ever bought one, do you get refunded or are you just told to fuck off
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    the latter
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice