My laptop was almost ruined. I was trying to exceed my laptop's hertz with 82 hz, but I did a small screwup and my screen went black. Thankfully, my computer created a system restore point before anything got ruined.
Why do companies even do this? Where they are really successful, and then they suddenly decide to shoot themselves in the foot and sink the company? And even when people are complaining about the changes, they decide to double down and get even worse?
the fact that they say it's "for the shareholders" when in fact their stock has been going down continuously for almost a year is just peak irony --- Post updated --- oh damn, glad it's still okay!
Amazing news! My PC case came in today, which means I can finally start building my PC. I still don't have a monitor (I have a temporary keyboard and mouse and I'll get some headphones later on), but after getting a monitor, I think I'm all set, which means I'll start using it hopefully when the weekend arrives. Update: Everything is put in the PC case except the GPU and Liquid Cooler. I’m having some small trouble with the Liquid Cooler (bracket connector to the CPU is missing) which means I might have to get a new one or I’ll find a solution. Another Update: I found the bracket.
So I went to Best Buy and Target to get a monitor and I'm just pissed atp. Best Buy barely had any decent monitors and I went to Target, it was even worse. There were at least 3-4 monitors there and barely any TV's there. I'll prob just get one online to sum it up.
Guess what! It seems like Fortnite is doing the same thing, as today, Epic Games laid off 1000 employees
Speaking of companies, this is hopefully the last time I will talk about Roblox, but they deleted every single classic face and replaced it with dynamic heads today. I heard the heads are broken and are just bad. Another day of companies screwing up…
Anyone else tried Project Motor Racing? I picked it up since it's free for a few days and the game just feels... empty. I'm really glad I didn't buy the game at full price.