General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

Re: General discussion chat

Well, Wheatley is awesome

2. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

I started school today. :|
    I have also broken my own personal record for least amount of sleep before a school day. Last night I got a whopping 1 hour of sleep. Really wasn't too bad, though. I've been getting 10+ hour nights for the past few months. Had plenty of sleep stockpiled to last me through the day.
    My sleeping schedule's fucked maaan.
    And, furthering the damage, I slept 6 hours after I got home and woke up just to catch everyone going to bed. They ordered pizza while I was sleeping and I missed it. ;-;
    i need to get back onto the schedule of a normal person.

3. Shadowdragon94

Shadowdragon94
    Expand Collapse

my sleep squeduel is horrid aswell,i usually go to sleep around 3:00 AM MST and then i wake up at 10:00AM-12:00 PM

4. Autofan

Autofan
    Expand Collapse

wow, your back already, kids in my district don't go back until later in August, but they do get out late compared to most districts so I guess it all evens out.
    I'll be hitting the books, or rather the tools next week. Going back to school to actually work on getting a legit ASE certification so I can work some where other than the hood and make decent $.
    I'm looking forward to lugging 75lbs. of tools in the first day, like most places the students have to supply most of there own tools.
    Now I've got so many duplicates of tools, since I've got tools I keep at work, home and now at school. Oh well :rolleyes:
    I just hope this goes better than high school, or else I better get used to the sound of gunfire and Pit bull attacks ;).

5. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

I averaged around 5-6 am to 2 ish pm.
    Its really difficult to go from that to a normal schedule. During the school year, I like to try and get to sleep before midnight. Usually too much work though. And some nights I just don't feel like going to sleep so I stay up way to late on the internet and completely fuck my self over for the next morning.
    I wish my parents would just stop trying to make me go to bed at decent times. When it comes down to it they really have no control what time I go to bed. Like last year I'd usually end up going to sleep way past midnight, but if I wasn't "asleep" (in bed on my laptop) by 11 ish or so they'd flip their shit, thinking I'm not gonna get enough sleep or something. Little did they know I was sleep deprived all of last year.
    My dad told me to get in bed the yesterday. God when's he gonna butt the fuck out of when I go to sleep. I can handle it myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. We're back in. We got out mid May, though. Our summer just starts earlier and ends earlier than most of them do. Some other counties around here went back mid July cause they have that year round school bullshit. My district voted to go forward with that, but by the time they implement it I'll be long gone.
    And good luck with your schooling. :)

6. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

ours has a main lever for choosing the max speed and then has a forwards and reverse pedal too (mega weird having a reverse pedal to me)

Around the end of my GCSE's and beginning of A-levels I had real bad insomnia, you're record of 1 hour of sleep before school, haha, try 3 days straight, so wrecked that someone accused me of being on drugs. Its amazing what finding out certain information about yourself does to you. Not so bad now, although I did go to bed at 4am last night, turns out arranging a factory in Factorio is somewhat addictive.

I have also noticed that both logoster and I share profile pictures and I shall rectify this whenever the fuck I can be bothered

- - - Updated - - -

That awkward moment where at just gone 12 you check your phone for the first time that day to see you have a text message from work asking you to be in to cover someone elses shift at 12. Talk about short notice :p Still, not doing anything else particularly important today so off I go.

#1786 SixSixSevenSeven, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  7. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

My sleep schedule is totally messed up at the moment too.
    I seem to be going to sleep an hour later each night which is what usually happens during holidays for me. Gonna have to try and correct that. I shall add it to the list of things :p

8. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Mine was messed up but I started school Tuesday and got it back on track. Wake up at 6:30, sleep at 9:30. Wake up at 9:30 on weekends. :p

9. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

I actually don't remember the last time I went to bed that early.
    Last Easter I didn't feel good, so I came home at 3 in the afternoon, went to bed, and slept for 18 hours or something like that. It was nice.

10. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

My sleeping schedule currently ranges from going to sleep anywhere between 2AM and 5AM and waking up at 11AM-1PM. I need to fix it.

Anyway, I got my IR thermometer. Now I'm just shooting everything with a laser and seeing how hot they are.

11. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me

12. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Ha
    lonely-ass faggot

13. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

i'm working on it, and you know that.

I'M DOING WELL.

SUCK IT.

14. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Yes.
    Dalek I'll pray for you.
    #pray5dalek

15. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

"hot like me"

DSCN1557.JPG

16. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

17. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

Taking things out of the group. Wow. That's a new low.

18. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

Welp. My ex girlfriend works at a restaurant i like. Then to top it off, im going to take classes in the same school as her. this is gonna be awkward.

19. Rokzy rules

Rokzy rules
    Expand Collapse

*facepalm*.

I have to go to someones party today because of my mum and the persons daughter fancies me, I'm 4 years older than her and she's a weirdo that follows me about. fun ! -.-

20. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Fuck her right in the pussy

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine how boring eating would be if we didn't have tastebuds

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice