General discussion

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Car crusher, Apr 4, 2014.

1. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

I'll be honest, I have no idea where to find it. I could pinch off the bad caliper hose with a vise grip and run it up and down my street a couple times.

That sounds like a bad idea, though. I'll just find the code somewhere, I'd imagine it's on the bottom of the box.

2. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

3. JDMGuy

JDMGuy
    Expand Collapse

4. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

5. vladmir poopin

vladmir poopin
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

how the fuck do i uninstall wamjam if my pc and chrome dont recognise it as installeD?

6. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

With an antivirus?

Not in chrome extensions either?

Or best option. NOT INSTALLING GOD DAMNED MALICIOUS CRAP IN THE FIRST PLACE.

EDIT: Hit the googles. Wamjam is indeed just in chrome extensions and simply be removed there. Funny how it took me less time to get an answer than it did to write this post, you could have managed I'm sure.

7. vladmir poopin

vladmir poopin
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

its not in my extensions witch is why i am asking for help here i didnt even install it

8. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

You probably forgot to deselect some 'additional softwares' when installing something... Does thing doesn't instann by themselves out of nowhere.
    And those are also cancer to remove :|

Found this, if you google 'Wamjam remove' you will find a lot of guide (Avoid the first result, it's from the wamjam site, which I highly dubt is affidable)
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/wajam-virus-removal/

9. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

I'm still bored
    T-51b_final.png

10. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Was searching through my Magic The Gathering collection, found a foil I didnt know I owned \o/
    Office Lens_20150717_214133_processed(2).jpg

that and I kinda wanted to show off the prowess of Microsofts "Office Lens" app for windows phone and android, I'd imagine iOS too but I dont own an iOS device and all the iOS devices belonging to my family are currently in Corfu - with my family (bastards left me behind).

11. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

GUYS. im sitting in my new condo! yayyayayayayay

12. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

Office Lens is a great little app. I can even sort-of fake a screenshot with it.

13. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I've tried that. Not so useful on a PC or phone (considering majority of phones/tablets support screenshotting natively), but the handhelds its quite handy, taken a real quick and dirty screengrab from a PSP with it and while its far from perfect it certainly grabbed the image in a legible form and dealt with cropping for me :p

Use the app a fair bit. Timesheets at work for example, I document all those.

14. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

I'mt hinking about ripping all of my PS 2 games and putting them up on Mediafire or some other site for uploading files.
    The best game in it would probably NFSU 2.
    I though about selling them all to a friend of mine, since he has a PS 3 .
    All of the games are the German PAL versions though, so they might be completely useless to some* of the people on this forum.
    *about 90%

15. pickle330

pickle330
    Expand Collapse

Found out if your computers fit yet?

16. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

thats going to be the next 3 days. i have 2 friends helping me. its definatly going to be close though, im going to move most important stuff first

17. pickle330

pickle330
    Expand Collapse

Moving computers for three days. Not something you do often. You know you have lots of computers when...

Good luck fitting them. :)

18. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

What I just experienced wasn't technically a break up... It was more a realization.

And a weight lifted off my shoulders. I'll find someone eventually, but now, R.C. aircraft and computers.

19. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

SKYPE PLS

(imported from here)

(imported from here)

20. S54B32

S54B32
    Expand Collapse

I just bought a complete OEM air box off a guy on bimmerfourms, and I'm really excited to get it in the mail. Hopefully it'll solve the rough idling issue I've been having. I almost bought a OEM axle-back exhaust as well, but shipping was just a little too costly from Philadelphia to Austin. Hopefully I can find one in good condition locally, or just buy the one I was looking at another time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice