1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Good Game Vs BeamNG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kruleworld, Nov 17, 2015.

1. kruleworld

kruleworld
    Expand Collapse

Good Game SP hosts got called out for calling BeamNG "beaming". it's pretty funny, although an easier way to pronounce the game's name.
    Video here: http://www.abc.net.au/abc3/goodgamesp/transcripts/s4292542.htm

Comments:
    EUROTRUCKER24: Hi
    I'm afraid to say this but both bajo and hex have to drink from the noob cup.
    Awhile ago someone asked about BeamNG and where you could buy it, you guys said beaming not BeamNG.

Can you review BeamNG plz
    Darren is not a noob
    EuroTrucker24 OUT

DARREN
    Bajo, Hex, this seems like quite damning evidence of noobishness wouldn't you say?

BAJO
    Darren, are you honestly going to give us grief over how we pronounced something? You can't pronounce anything right!

DARREN
    Please Bajo, stay on topic. Do you have anything to say for yourself Hex?

HEX
    Well, Beam N G is a bit of a silly name isn't it? We were just joking around and calling it beaming for a bit of a laugh.

DARREN
    Unacceptable. Let's study the offending clip shall we? Well, Bajo, Hex, the evidence is clear and I'm afraid I have to find you both guilty of second degree noobery. You must both drink from the noob cup.

BAJO
    Come on Darren!

DARREN
    Drink it!

HEX
    Alright, let's just get this over with Bajo! Oh it's so gross! It's so noobey!

BAJO
    So gross. Ok, are we done now?

DARREN
    Ahaha, not even close. Now, onto our next accusation from King of Atoms, who is in Minecraft Land, Victoria.

name: King Of Atoms
    state: VIC

comments: BAJO AND HEX NEEDS TO DRINK FROM THE NOOB CUP, beacuse you said that you can only play minecraft multiplayer/online with the latest version, you just need to find a server with the same version that you have also some servers have multi version surport they have a speacial plugin that disabled the items from the lates version NOOB CUP TIME (i know alot about online mode)

DARREN
    Well, let's view the evidence shall we? *gasp* Such noobishness! Explain yourselves!

HEX
    Ahh, well firstly, in my defence, I did say "more often than not" because there are exceptions to that rule. And I just figured the spawnling was obviously asking about the console versions which, as far as I'm aware, do all force everyone to update to the latest version to play online.

DARREN
    Hmm. Well that is true, however, you did not specify that in your answer.

BAJO
    Well sometimes we don't have enough time to go through every possible scenario in our answers Darren!

DARREN
    So you admit your answers are faulty? Unacceptable! I hereby uphold this complaint and must find you both guilty of third degree noobery, now...drink!

BAJO
    Maybe if I put a bit of sugar in there it won't be so bad.

DARREN
    No sugar!

BAJO
    Errrgh.

HEX
    Oh I don't want to do it, I don't want to do it! Blergh!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice