1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Gpu recommandations?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by esesel, Jul 3, 2019.

1. esesel

esesel
    Expand Collapse

Beam is the only game i have been playing lately and i renewed my pc specifically for it... So far i have a i9 9900k oc to 4.9 ghz on all cores (damn you ryzen 3000 for coming out oo late) 16 gb ram, 2 tb ssd storage.... But still my old gtx 1060 6gb... I want to upgrade to the "super" rtx lineup and have my eyes on the new 2080 super or the 2070 super (which is said to be almost as fast as the original 2080...) I want to play beam at 1080p and at least 100 fps (up to 144) with up to 8 cars (thx gull) and on italy... Plus im using a wheel (if that has any implications on performance)...

Can i expect these performance figures, and for which card should i go? Also should i upgrade to say 32 gb of ram, possibly even faster ram (if that makes a difference)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice