1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Graphics glitch etc.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Nothanks, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Nothanks

Nothanks
    Expand Collapse

Hi! Ever since I installed Canyon of Speed my other maps have been looking kind of strange. The rocks are orange, the raceway got a no texture material in the sky. Gravel roads are black etc.
    And the Ai control isnt working ( dont know if it is ready yet, but I've seen WhyBeAre playing around with it on the raceway) and yes I tried thoose maps thats should be working. I deleted the cache folders in Documents/beamng and verified the cache thingy on steam, nothing works really, I dont know what to do :O

Attached Files:

• 784909d7066c87ca04252f68f9741e6b.png
  2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

I would suggest to follow these steps.

- Unistall the game from Steam (Yeah, you did that already, but Steam doesn't completely remove all traces of BeamNG..)

- Go to My Documents and delete the BeamNG.Drive (It's better if you don't backup mods you downloaded, or at least don't put them back in that folder before launching the game at least 1 time)

- Go to Steam/Steamapps/Common and delete the BeamNG.Drive (if it's still there).

Now you can re-install BeamNG.Drive, and it should work again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice