GTA 5

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Charlie, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Nish01

Nish01
    Expand Collapse

Dam clowns aswell!

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

I saw a video from Roastertheet about front flipping, in the last clip they threw the character down an advertisement board and he fell on a car, which exploded...

It's on YouTube, pretty easy to find.

3. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

I have one interesting story: I had a Cuban 800 (the twin prop plane) that had just spawned randomly at my airfield (Trevor) and I decided to fly to Los Santos. Entering the airport gives you 3 stars, so I decided to land in the middle of downtown. I managed to land the plane perfectly in a big avenue, and I was trying to take a picture of my beautiful landing when a car got in the way. So I pointed a gun at the guy in the car to get him to drive off and got an instant 2 stars (I guess there were guards or cops around). So while being shot at by 5-10 different people I scrambled back into the plane and "drove" it down the road. A police cruiser rammed into my right propeller, taking the engine out and itself in the process, as well as my right landing gear. I limped the plane along the street scraping one wing for another 100 feet before realizing it probably wasn't going to take off ever again, got out, and made a mad dash (again while being shot at) to an underpass parking lot, where I stole an 80s Cadillac look-alike and evaded police through underpasses and tunnels.

Oh, and I also lost the cops with a taco truck. Gave up on outrunning them and decided to gun it into oncoming highway traffic. Taco truck outmanuevers police cruisers.

Another funny thing: If you manage to steal an armored car, random thugs will try to rob you as you drive past :D Even though the thing's already empty

4. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

GTA 5 rocks. I played about 6 hours yesterday. I love that cars are still drivable with wheels gone and lots of damage.

5. ZeDDiE

ZeDDiE
    Expand Collapse

Quite a fun story you got there :D
    Well, what happend to me?

I was going to pick up my car, because I placed it in the middle of the road :3
    But, I had Chop with me. So as I got to the police station, and got out, Chop instantly ran and attacked the police, giving me 2 stars.
    But well, my tuned Porsche could escape them :D

6. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

Haha, I like how you just come out here and say,"ya, I'm not gonna be workin much cause I'm playing video games". It just shows how comfortable you've gotten with the community.

7. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Deformable Armco?

At 3:42

#267 Nadeox1, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  8. DevKryton

DevKryton
    Expand Collapse

Just ckecked it oout, yes they are in game but not deformable. If you look on the top it's more like a system wich makes them go into each other.

- - - Updated - - -

I also got a question about the ending but I don''t want to post a spoiler question here so please pm me if you are done with the game, I really need some help.

#268 DevKryton, Sep 20, 2013
  9. Fradias

Fradias
    Expand Collapse

No you can't sell properties that you haven't bought before. And you're still too behind so you don't a big garage yet, you must use michael's (2 car garage) or Franklin's (1 car garage in his first house), you can't simply park it in the front of the house or the cars will get towed, you can get them back for 250 euros in the car recovery place though. You can't save any cars with Trevor till you go to Los Santos with him.

10. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

Anybody knows when they release the Game on Xbox Live Marketplace?
    I heard about the 27.9.2013.
    Somebody said 8-11 Days after official release.
    Some others said about 1-2 Months.

So what is True, when is the game availible on the marketplace?
    (I don´t buy it in the stores because they are empty and i have 76,96€ on my microsoft account)

11. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

what are you talking about with trevor? he has a garage right behind his trailer, you get access to it as soon as your done with the first trevor mission, and it clearly says in the help text, that you can drive a car into it, to save your car

12. DevKryton

DevKryton
    Expand Collapse

You guys don't get it. Ofc when you are done with the game everyone has a garage in his house. But to buy a car online in the gta5 internet you need to buy a garage in los santos. Because they can't ship a car to your house. And there is only one so if you bought it already with micheal but you want to buy a car with franklin that you can't find on the map, you are fucked.

Gta5 feels really like an unfinished game, why can't you buy safepoints in singleplayer? Why the hell is there only one garage? Why can't you sell your propertys?

13. jasonorland88

jasonorland88
    Expand Collapse

have anyone saw about GTA 5 leaked on PC i saw it on youtube that someone actually playing on pc :O

#273 jasonorland88, Sep 21, 2013
  14. NINJAHOBNOB

NINJAHOBNOB
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, that looks completely real.

15. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester
    Expand Collapse

It doesn't feel unfinished at all.

There are around 57 buyable properties (with most being in the city). They're all buyable on the website Dynasty8 ingame, but the website is down for maitenance. People think it's either due to the stress on the Social Club's servers, or they're waiting for GTA Online to open it.

16. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

In GTA Online they said you can buy houses and customize them, so wait, the best is yet to come.

17. CTJacob

CTJacob
    Expand Collapse

There is at least 2 purchasable garages, one on Grove Street, one by Micheal's house and there are hangers and marinas you can also buy.

18. ZeDDiE

ZeDDiE
    Expand Collapse

don't know if sarcasm, or not really good at seeing the abilities pc editors have.

simple masking and some paint/something else to change the layout on the screen layer. its also easy af to fake skype names, as he covered almost the full skype screen.
    wait, customize them? dayyym.

19. DevKryton

DevKryton
    Expand Collapse

Well, I wouldn't say that if you could actually buy those houses, or if your cars for 500k wouldn't disapaer from franklins garage after turning off the xbox, or if there wasn't so much game crashes and freezes when you are done with the main story, etc....

#279 DevKryton, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  20. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

The game never crashed or froze to me (PS3 version)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice