GTA V discussion

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Slammington, Sep 26, 2014.

1. SoHigh00

SoHigh00
    Expand Collapse

I love the Futo for its handling. It's one of the few cars who actually can drift.

2. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

There's some irony and satire in it, but PC is undeniably a superior platform to consoles. The PS3 and X360 were at least quite decent, the new gen consoles aren't even trying.

Depends on the game. Skyrim for example has horrible stutter at 45-55 fps.

3. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

yeah, but without mods to fix it, skyrim is a broken buggy mess as well, so not exactly a fair comparison to something better made (in terms of bugs and such, when it comes to which game is better, well, that's an opinion)

#423 logoster, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  4. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

Just changed my graphics settings a little.

Only thing I did was set the textures to high and set the draw distance 2 or 3 ticks higher.

It runs very well, but there's the occasional microstutter.

Still perfectly playable though.

5. General Lee

General Lee
    Expand Collapse

Please help. On xbox one I did the bike to car glitch. on pc I cant take cars out of that garage anymore I have to call them. I destroyed all of my bikes and I bought 9 different garages. I contacted rockstar but I want another approach to this incase they don't respond

6. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

Exploiting a bug is likely to cause more bugs. Deal with it.

7. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

(maybe) The last graphics change I will EVER make

Just changed it to 1920x1080, had to turn the advanced draw distance down though.
    Might give it a shot with high textures, to see if it can stay at 48 FPS, doubt it though.

8. Kitteh5

Kitteh5
    Expand Collapse

#428 Kitteh5, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  9. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Well obviously they put that in the EULA, thats just how it works. Nothing more than some legal crap to cover thier backs.

10. NismoR35

NismoR35
    Expand Collapse

Someone's pointed out that every EULA for every game literally has the same thing written, just worded differently. I've seen this go in circles literally, something like this happens, it gets blown all out of proportions, and all hell breaks loose, people are going left and right saying who's who is wrong, and what they're saying is right, and it's vice versa.

To put it basically, rumors started when people who said they got banned for using mods in Single Player when in reality, they obviously went online without disabling/removing them from the game, and they assumed that since the mods were made for Single Player, their logic thinks that it "wouldn't work" for Online, yet they failed to realize that V uses the same files for both Single Player and Online, which is why it's so easy to just jump online from story mode quickly regardless of various circumstances. AFAIK, I haven't heard of anyone who has SP mods downloaded, and haven't even touched Online yet get banned, but bottom line is, it's still early on, and I feel like this has happened before with other games, just not as widespread.

11. Razer-11

Razer-11
    Expand Collapse

“I’m having soo much fun with GTAV on the PC but I just have one question about it, how come you are not allowing mods for it?” - @ClarkMatthew63
    “Will I get banned from GTA Online for using a FoV Mod or Oculus Rift mod?” - @Mattophobia

We have always appreciated the creative efforts of the PC modding community and we still fondly remember the awesome zombie invasion mod and original GTA map mod for GTAIV PC among many other classics. To be clear, the modding policy in our license has not changed and is the same as for GTAIV. Recent updates to GTAV PC had an unintended effect of making unplayable certain single player modifications. This was not intentional, no one has been banned for using single player modifications, and you should not worry about being banned or being relegated to the cheater pool just for using single player PC mods. Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing. It also bears mentioning that because game mods are by definition unauthorized, they may be broken by technical updates, cause instability, or affect your game in other unforeseen ways.

Thanks to VolvoC for this information.
    Source: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com...swered-the-rockstar-editor-gta-online-updates

12. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

13. Atomix

Atomix
    Expand Collapse

You've got it

The proof there is not going to be not a single other GTA on the PC.

14. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

15. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

These petitions are the proof of how far stupidity can go. The description is everything but informative. It just says what the person who created that thinks, not the actual facts.

16. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

Yes, but I just think that what Rockstar did is stupid, wich is why I just wan't mods to "come back".
    I will continue to play with mods, no matter what.
    It's not that hard to just unplug my internet cable for as sec.
    If the game doesn't know that it's connected to the internet, and thus doesn't report anything, they won't get me :p

And now excuse me while I Shoot cars at helicopters while being an invincible monkey.

17. Atomix

Atomix
    Expand Collapse

JUST READ THAT POST
    READ IT
    AND DON"T STOP READING IT
    UNTIL YOU REALIZE HOW DUMB YOU ARE
    FOR NOT READING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

dumb tit

18. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

no you didn't :/

the rest of your post shows that you most certainly did NOT read it

so allow me to quotes the post above yours:
    if you need a tl;dr:

ROCKSTAR DOES NOT BAN PEOPLE FOR SINGLE-PLAYER MODS WHATSOEVER, AND THE MODDING POLICY HAS NOT CHANGED AND IS THE SAME FOR GTA-IV

19. Cira

Cira
    Expand Collapse

= if you mod Singleplayer and play Singleplayer you're fine. Just don't use Singleplayer mods in Multiplayer because they might give you an unfair advantage over others.

20. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

heh, dat build-up

#440 logoster, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice