1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

1. Wheelie

Wheelie
    Expand Collapse

I was re-watching the live streams just now, and I noticed one thing (maybe I missed something): there's no HUD. No tacho or speedo, or anything of that matter. The only time that was visible was in interior view. I'm just wondering, upon release, will there be a HUD like in Rigs of Rods (but hopefully prettier)?

#1 Wheelie, Aug 3, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  2. pf12351

pf12351
    Expand Collapse

What you are talking about is the hud. Heads up Display. It was hide-able in ror. I think they might have just hidden it in the streams. To make it look better.

3. ioustuf

ioustuf
    Expand Collapse

Even if they don't have a HUD in yet it really won't bother me, I love using the inside view of the cars and I have noticed that the gauge cluster on the inside of the cars look very detailed and different for ever car which will hopefully mean custom HUD's will be packed into car's that people design!

4. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie
    Expand Collapse

I take that as a personal insult :rolleyes:

5. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

He's probably talking about 0.38 :p

6. Kryotex

Kryotex
    Expand Collapse

It's realistic game) you can see the speed and other on the gauges)

7. TheFastRacer

TheFastRacer
    Expand Collapse

I agree. In my opinion, I'd like the HUD disabled in outside view. You can see that in the cockpit like in real life

8. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

I'd be sufficient with just a speed display as a number in the corner, who the hell needs a tacho!

Like others said, it's a realistic game, you can't even see outside the car IRL; but there has to be a balance between realism and gameplay, there probably will be a HUD, but not anytime soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice