hating things

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Igorr, Mar 12, 2023.

  1. Louie's Workshop

    Louie's Workshop
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2021
    Messages:
    3,299
    How the fuck does roblox has AI Age verification and still be infested by pedophiles? That is incredible(ly terrible).
     
  2. Deleted member 599602

    Deleted member 599602
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    fuck the g29
    worst wheel ever made
     
  3. default0.0player

    default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2,158
    Maybe AI age verification is part of the reason, for collecting data and send them to Epstein and his allies.
     
  4. Louie's Workshop

    Louie's Workshop
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2021
    Messages:
    3,299
    I wouldn't be surprised at that. It's one of those things that'd be shocking but not surpising. Gotta have fuel for the island...
     
  5. classictruckfan0429

    classictruckfan0429
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2025
    Messages:
    67
    Good thing I moved to different games after the update came out, at this point I'm just going to sit back and watch Roblox burn with each crappy "update" that comes out.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Louie's Workshop

    Louie's Workshop
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2021
    Messages:
    3,299
    Yeah. I was never a big Roblox guy ever, but even then, I don't really like online games in general.
     
  7. PlanetBloopy

    PlanetBloopy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2020
    Messages:
    13
    Some things I may hate a little:

    - The excessive size of smartphones. I'm not much of a phone user so I always tried to get smaller ones that don't waste space in my pocket. My 1st Android phone was 4.1" x 2.2" (10.3 x 5.7cm)!! I got lucky in 2020 to find one that was as small as 5.2" x 2.5" (13.1 x 6.4cm). Now there are no decent ones under 6" long.

    - Messenger notifications. Whenever I switch on data/wi-fi on a phone, a whole flurry of notifications goes off for messages I've already read on another device. Moronic.

    - Reels/short videos. Just an annoying format in every way. Sometimes I want to listen to music ones while viewing another tab, but some sites will pause them. Other times I'd like to skip forward or at least see how long the video is - can't often do that either. Sometimes they start playing before the unmute button loads, so I miss hearing the start.

    - Websites that modify link URLs. Eg. if you copy a link on Facebook, you get some 300 or 600 character long piece of garbage instead of the actual page it ultimately leads to. Just makes it a pain to share things around to different applications or whatever, all in the name of some lame analytics or tracking. I call it link shrapnel.
     
  8. Angry_Bird

    Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 25, 2019
    Messages:
    1,455
  9. ItzLarperH3r3

    ItzLarperH3r3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2025
    Messages:
    47
    because pedophiles buy age verified accounts off ebay and similar websites.
    image4.jpg
     
  10. default0.0player

    default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2,158
    Quite the opposite, pedophiles often pretend to be a 13 yo instead of an adult, to attract kids
     
  11. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
    FCA and Stellantis because these fucks saw the popularity the RS Voyagers\T&C's, and the RT Grand Caravans had in Europe, and didn't bother to officially sell the Pacifica here. not even using authorized importers, like they're currently doing with the motherfucking RAM 1500. HOW is a RAM 1500 given an official import to Europe, while the Pacifica (which i've personally seen more of on the street) is left out for customers to personally import themselves (and lose warranty im pretty sure.)
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. can't think of a username

    can't think of a username
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2022
    Messages:
    538
    i genuinely think they're the most incompetent car company of the 21st century lol. they don't seem to care about quality at all and only care about profits for shareholders which has led them to absolutely destroy the reputation of legendary car brands like Jeep, Fiat, and Lancia
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    Also Opel. In 2017, after Opel was bought by Stellantis from GM, Opel could use modern platforms for their cars. But it also damaged the brand image because it shared parts with Puegot, Fiat, Jeep and so on.
    I own a 2017 Chrysler and owned a 2019 Fiat 500c. Now a Jeep Avenger 2025. Shares its engine with a few Puegots (I think)
     
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Angry_Bird

    Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 25, 2019
    Messages:
    1,455
    They are absolute crap in reliability, behind JLR (Jaguar Land Rover) ofc because JLR has even smaller of the part availability and even more expensive fixes.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    One more thing which is kinda related: BMW Neue Klasse. The design looks like freaking AI. And the iX3. It has a 4-SPOKE steering wheel. WTF. AND even sales haver risen. LIKE HOW BRUH. AND the new M3. It will ONLY have an electric motor. Even the famous kidney grille is gone! And the HEADLIGHTS. Just two bare lines each side. Similar to the G90, but worse. Seems like there targeting the Mercedes GLC instead of focusing on other shit.
     
    #855 GoblinGreenGuy, Feb 19, 2026
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2026
  16. Angry_Bird

    Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 25, 2019
    Messages:
    1,455
    BMW M3 still keeps its I6 engine, but with a mild hybrid so it's not like going into I4s instead. I miss the E46 and E90 a lot btw, just the right amount of kidney grilles without looking excessive.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    :(
    But the iX3 is still ugly (I sound like a little kid lol)
     
  18. Angry_Bird

    Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 25, 2019
    Messages:
    1,455
    It's ugly but not something like the XM tho, that is what you would call ugly.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    OH NO not the XM. It brakes like…it’s on ice (sounds similar to Civetta lol). They’re so bad. I think it stopped like from 100 KMH to 0 in 38 Meters.
    The M3: 33.1 m.
     
  20. default0.0player

    default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2,158
    Multiple sources point out that Discord uses Persona, which is part of Palantir's global surveillance network, and Peter Thiel is an Epstein ally. It makes sense now.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice