hating things

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Igorr, Mar 12, 2023.

  1. Louie's Workshop

    Louie's Workshop
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2021
    Messages:
    3,299
    Of course it is. I don't trust Palantir at all, then again, I don't know who in their right mind would.
     
  2. itzdaechoindawadaa

    itzdaechoindawadaa
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2021
    Messages:
    124
    i hate pure button and dial gear shifters. I'm ok with those little knobs or those you push a inch-long lever that goes up and down, but those button or dial ones piss me off, even more if they are on a screen.

    i dislike (not to the point of hate) those that return to the same position after shifting gears.
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. default0.0player

    default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2,158
    Did you know that China banned hidden door handles because these handles are safety risks due to being purely electric driven without mechanical linkage
     
    • Like Like x 2
  4. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    Yes, I take that as a good thing
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Angry_Bird

    Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 25, 2019
    Messages:
    1,455
    People keep screaming at me to get a job, as if I don't want to find one in this deadzone of an economy, this guy here nailed it in this video.

     
  6. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    This thread.
     
  7. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    May I ask why (lol)?
     
  8. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    It's all just doomers. I don't need this negativity in my internet consumption.

    I've unwatched this thread, so the only way I'll get a notification from here again is if somebody replies to anything I put here.
     
  9. GoblinGreenGuy

    GoblinGreenGuy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2025
    Messages:
    606
    Huh? OK, this is on off topic anyways
     
  10. MarcDoesRacing

    MarcDoesRacing
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,169
    A "doomer" is an extremely pessimistic person who thinks it's too late to solve global issues and so they've just given up and resorted to complaining on the internet. Over the past year or so this thread has just spiraled into basically all doomers. I don't want to hear that pessimism anymore so I'm unwatching this thread to make sure I stop getting notifications from it.
     
  11. default0.0player

    default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2,158
    You can just say that you hate doomers
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. trm7

    trm7
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2016
    Messages:
    499
    I hate alcohol im now dependent on it ive tried quitting 4 different times now and have failed each time. Most weekends i cant remember at all id go to rehab but then id lose my job which i cant do
     
    • Like Like x 2
  13. can't think of a username

    can't think of a username
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2022
    Messages:
    538
    I hate this
    upload_2026-3-3_7-13-42.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    708
    i hate being unable to make vehicle mods in beamng
     
  15. default0.0player

    default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2,158
  16. Angry_Bird

    Angry_Bird
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 25, 2019
    Messages:
    1,455
    Lowkey glad I'm in Canada even though the economy is borderline a deadzone.
     
  17. destroyeer6511

    destroyeer6511
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2024
    Messages:
    708
    i hate my modeling skills
     
  18. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    Maps that are recreations of places irl where children were abused. And streamers that make a bunch of stupid jokes downplaying the fact people got murdered. Stuff like that that is a very dangerous normalization of something awful that happened irl.


    People that recreate 9/11 for memes and stuff.

    I hate both of those things.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. PlanetBloopy

    PlanetBloopy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2020
    Messages:
    13
    I hope you're doing ok. I dunno if it's of any help, but a big thing for me was realising I could shift my mind to alternate perspectives such as seeing things in an absurd or funny way. Eg. laugh it off when someone makes me angry, instead of just stewing. It's like I found a way to take a step back and gain a psychological understanding of why my mind feels or does a thing, and now I have control of it more than it controls me.

    If alcohol was my problem, I'd try to focus on the negatives... notice how bad I feel when I wake up, be too grumpy to leave the house or spend any money to get more. Make it weird... imagine myself as a cartoon character with an audience reacting every time I drink or buy more. Decide it's actually a mouth problem and distract my mouth with snacks, talking to myself like I'm retraining a dog or something
     
  20. SpeedyStuff

    SpeedyStuff
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2026
    Messages:
    417
    This is in no specific order, I just thought for a few minutes
    - Saskatchewan (Canadian Province) drivers
    - Late 2000s to early 2010s Peugeot front grilles
    - BeamNG mods that stay paid after their initial release
    - Mercedes-Benz G-Wagons
    - War
    - Windows Bloat (eg. CoPilot, MS365, etc being shoved in your face upon startup)
    - When Steam opens 4-5 windows when I try to launch any Steam game I have installed
    - AI slop
    - BeamNG AI in Career Mode
    - Fatal Lua Errors
    - The orange clock of death
    - Accounts, 2FA, Password management, etc
    - The rapid and unstoppable global spread of Age verification
    - Current RAM prices
    - Any Apple products
    - Mobile game advertisements
    - Half-ass MapNG exports making it onto the Repository
    - Meshlap mods
    - Overhyped game releases, like BeamNG 0.39 or GTA VI
    - How British people say car parts so differently (eg. Bonnet, Boot)
    - The fact that the Toyota Hilux isn't sold in North America, and we have to deal with the unreliable american-made Tundra and Tacoma
    - 1999 Bugatti Early Veyron concept (look it up)
     
    #880 SpeedyStuff, Jul 2, 2026
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2026
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice