My attempt to order the list, from "severe global issues" to "I dislike" - War (obviously) - The rapid and unstoppable global spread of Age verification (the rise of one-world totalitarian government) - Current RAM prices (death of personal computing, global) - AI slop (environmental issues, decline of literacy rate and attention span, global) - Mobile game advertisements (taking advantage to "iPad kids" and alikes, global) - Saskatchewan (Canadian Province) drivers (safety, but regional instead of global) - Any Apple products (environmental issues, anti-repair) - Windows Bloat (eg. CoPilot, MS365, etc being shoved in your face upon startup) (environmental issues, user unfriendliness) - Accounts, 2FA, Password management, etc (making life harder) - Overhyped game releases, like BeamNG 0.39 or GTA VI (consumerism, FOMO) - The fact that the Toyota Hilux isn't sold in North America, and we have to deal with the unreliable american-made Tundra and Tacoma (regional) - Mercedes-Benz G-Wagons (is this "I dislike" or "powerful off-road squareness vehicle less safe" thing?) - When Steam opens 4-5 windows when I try to launch any Steam game I have installed (less common than operating system issues) - Fatal Lua Errors (literally unplayable, but a single game) - BeamNG AI in Career Mode (literally unplayable, less problematic than program error) - Meshlap mods - BeamNG mods that stay paid after their initial release - Half-ass MapNG exports making it onto the Repository - How British people say car parts so differently (eg. Bonnet, Boot) - 1999 Bugatti Early Veyron concept (look it up) - Late 2000s to early 2010s Peugeot front grilles I searched for "The orange clock of death" but I got multiple things, could you explain which one?
The loading symbol in BeamNG. It's what I refer to it as in my mind, as it either means it'll be there for a few seconds, or it'll be there until I restart BeamNG
I hate that my jobs making me wear a cloth burn sleeve every time i change oil now or ill be fired. Aint no one burned themselves changing oil. Sure its hot sometimes and some cars its right next to the exhaust manifold or something but not hot enough to cause injury if your so worried about getting a owie maybe you shouldn't be working on cars!!! My employer will do anything but let me just get stuff done and go home always adding stupid rules safety is cool but its going to far.
i wish. im a 6 foot and 120 pounds ive been a under weight twig my whole life. A Few extra pounds would make moving heavy stuff around a little easier. When i was going to school and then also working as a heavy duty mechanic for a minute i had to twice as hard as i had no weight behind me and part of the reason i gave it up i realized i just wasnt built for it. Some people wish to lose weight i wish to gain it. when i was 16-17 Before i started working blue collar i weighed 105. i got to 120 cause i gained some muscle cause im lifting heavy crap like heavy truck wheels with 38 inch LT tires and whatever on and off tire machines and balancers all the time every day. i eat so much and gain zero pounds.
1. Kids who think BMW is the absolute best car oat. 2. The Cherrier Ardente. It's hideous imo. 3. Volvo 480 is also hideous imo. 4. Karens in BMWs (worst nightmare ever). 5. New cars getting scrapped. 6. Paid BeamNG mods that I want. 7. Clarkson ravaging a 911 and pouring acid on it. 8. Any Peugeot 2008 generation. 9. Fake Chinese ripoff cars. 10. Supra kids. 11. No Texture. 12. Spadie's Mods (They suck). !!NO HATE!!
I'm not hating on this, but how is the Ardente hideous? It looks good for a sports car and it isn't even close to a design of new BMW cars.
i hate how hard it is to say Marlboro. At least it is for me. Every time i pick up a pack at the gas station i fumble the name
I hate the narrow thin headlights(eye strain to pedestrians) and low-profile tires(bumpy, easier to pop tires)
It's a sports car. Not an SUV. The tires on the Peugeot RCZ, an inspiration for the Ardente, are about the same profile.
Right, this is the BeamNG community we're talking about. I'll make sure to improve my answers in the future. What else would you like to ask me?