WIP Beta released HellHopper 1.1.0

One of the first mods in beamng, and one of the best offroaders in the game

1. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

delete the old version and clear cache. It works many people have tried it so its on your end.

2. CamHarris14

CamHarris14
    Expand Collapse

YESSSSSSS!!! This used to be my favourite mod before the new update but then I deleted all of my vehicle mods because I have OCD about all the car thumbnails looking the same as the stock Beamng ones. When I saw you updated it I was instantly over the moon, and after playing on it I am SO happy! It sounds great, there's now more than just one baja config, it still preforms amazingly, and most of all the thumbnails have been updated so it looks like its been made by Beamngdrive. Allot of old mods still have the old dark thumbnails and it pains me because I want to play with them, but I cant stand a thumbnail that looks like the odd one out... Seriously I have allot of respect for you, a very very nice mod. P.S. Look at the flex on that!

Attached Files:

• 10.jpg
    • 11.jpg
  3. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

Well im glad you like it. I also get annoyed when people make there thumbnails different from the dev ones. I spent way too long perfecting the color, position and fov on taking the thumbnail pictures :p. Seeing nice comments likes yours makes me want to do more on another jeep im remaking. :)

4. CamHarris14

CamHarris14
    Expand Collapse

Well I thank you for all the time and effort you have put into making this mod. Cant wait for ANOTHER jeep to come out!!! I LOVE jeeps so much and coming from you im sure it will be top notch. Keep up the great work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

This is a very nice mod, but it has one bad side. And that side is called "tires". The tires wobble when cornering, get stuck in things and can't have the pressure changed.

6. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

tires are for rock crawling, they have low pressure for better grip on rocks. Not meant for cornering.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice