Separate names with a comma.
Thread posting restricted: Only the BeamNG team members can post new threads in this sub-forum in order to prevent spam. Posting is available on unlocked threads.
Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashesFixed drivers available!Instructions here
Discussion in 'Microblogs' started by Leeloo, Feb 25, 2020.
Jokes aside, welcome aboard!
* shoots elephant tranquilizer darts with a blowgun *
(British SAS voice)
Target neutralised. Nice job lad.
Nice try but that stuff doesnt work on me
Bonus points for that xD
Lots of languages! I only know English and some VERY basic Spanish.
Cool, thanks for quoting my post. I like talking with you.
Little late to the thread, but welcome! Always love to see new members join the team. Congrats to your new position and Nadeox's transition. (also love the name)
Hey a new staff member lol
Welcome Leeloo! Hope your stay is at least tolerable.
I dont know if i have a position to be saying this, but we are a bit of a handful.
lots of stuff happens and its not all pretty, sadly.
Glad you stepped up to the challenge though, and we are glad to have you!
Welcome to the forums @Leeloo !
Im probably really late on this, but welcome to the world of BeamNG!
Welcome to the new role man!
Welcome, welcome! Great to have you here! @Leeloo
I am so sorry that i'm late, but Welcome to the new world of the future!!!!!!!!!
Hello @Leeloo. I have 3 questions for you.
1. What do you think of my profile pic?
2. Have you heard any metal music?
3. How are you coping with the coronavirus?
Privet brat, welcome to the Beam Team!
1. Love the hair color
3. Staying at home, which to be honest is not too different from my 'normal' times
Privet, and thank you! I'm a sister though, not a brother
Hi, I just have a few questions for you:
1. Other than Beam, what is your favorite video game?
2. What is your favorite car irl and in Beam?
3. Who is the character on my pfp?
1. Hard to pick just one
2. IRL the car I had most fun driving was Subaru Impreza, in Beam I absolutely adore Pigeon because it's so ridiculous
3. That's Clippy, I'm older than it seems D: