1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

( Help! ) Bug that makes the game unplayable.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by DeathxSeller, Nov 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DeathxSeller

DeathxSeller
    Expand Collapse

Hey,

I have a big problem that makes the game totally unplayable. I have uninstalled and installed the game twice and deleted all mods but the issue has not been solved.
    This is what is happening: Technically everything works fine, but when I start up the game and load a map with a car and try to accelerate, nothing happens... I hear the engine running, but the wheels don't move. It's not like the car doesn't move because of can not move or anything like that... It's just that the wheels don't rotate, as if there was no connection between the engine and the wheels.

If anyone had this happen to them or knows how I could fix this, then I would appreciate a response to this thread. I literally can not play with this issue/bug/ or whatever it is.

Thanks!

2. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

Press Q to change from manual transmission to arcade automatic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Not a bug, as said above you are probably in manual shifting mode without noticing.

4. DeathxSeller

DeathxSeller
    Expand Collapse

Ok... Thanks guys... Apparently I'm a f*cking retard... :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice