Help with website?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Foiler25, Aug 22, 2013.

  1. Foiler25

    Foiler25
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2013
    Messages:
    0
    Well, I bought the game before I had an account on here so I made one after. Now that I try to access car mods and map mods, it says I don't have sufficient permission. I would like to know why that is, if it is because I don't have the game registered with my account, how could I do that? I have attached the message as a picture also.
     

    Attached Files:

    • sadness_picture.PNG
  2. pulley999

    pulley999
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    824
    Please check the FAQ.

    In the e-mail that contained your download link and serial key, there is another link you have to click to register the account. The e-mail with which you ordered has to be the same as the one associated with your forum account. If it isn't, change your forum account to match first.
     
  3. Foiler25

    Foiler25
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2013
    Messages:
    0
    ok, ill check that out, thanks. I didnt notice it earlier.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice