Highland Airfield, Utah, Auto Restorations

Discussion in 'Sell your Beam Cars' started by PSProductions Twin T, Aug 3, 2018.

1. PSProductions Twin T

PSProductions Twin T
    Expand Collapse

In Utah, the landscape is littered with wrecks of vehicles. They are the husks of once-proud motorcars, left to be ravaged by the weather. Here at Highland Airfield, we believe that these carcasses of automobiles deserve a second chance. They are treated with anti corrosives, then built from the ground up into the glorious beast they deserve to be.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JanHálek

JanHálek
    Expand Collapse

hello a while ago i found this burnside somewhere in bushes its off red. the body is in great condition,it have v8 it dont start, but it looks very clean. the interior is like new but it smell realy bad the chassis
    is rusted but looks fixable im asking 1900 USD

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00018.png
    • screenshot_00019.png
    • screenshot_00020.png
    • screenshot_00021.png
    • screenshot_00022.png
    • screenshot_00023.png
    • screenshot_00024.png
    • screenshot_00025.png
  3. PSProductions Twin T

PSProductions Twin T
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for contributing a vehicle to us!!! We will try to fix this vehicle to the best of our abilities. Your payment should arrive in the mail in 2-3 days. If you would like to place a priority bid on this vehicle, please let us know. Priority bids will make sure that if someone wins this vehicle with a sum less than, or equal to, your bid, you will receive the vehicle instead.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. PSProductions Twin T

PSProductions Twin T
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_00004.png screenshot_00005.png screenshot_00002.png View attachment 446719 It may have taken a while (largely because I forgot, apologies in advance), but the Burnside is ready!!! For just $30,000, you can have this prebuilt BEAST of a drag racer, featuring a brand-new Panzer engine, and a custom livery. If you choose to buy it, meet me at AJ's auto repairs or at the airfield to discuss the price.

5. bidouilleurdu59

bidouilleurdu59
    Expand Collapse

6. Mr. Cougar

Mr. Cougar
    Expand Collapse

Found this while on my monthly Hopper run
    It stinks of Diesel

Seems to be an old '73 Moonhawk. I reckon its got an i6 engine, which, of course, won't start
    I'm selling it at $520.

Attached Files:

• BeamNGdrive-013056610-RELEASE-x6414_08_201809_16_21.png
    • BeamNGdrive-013056610-RELEASE-x6414_08_201809_16_58.png
    • BeamNGdrive-013056610-RELEASE-x6414_08_201809_13_44.png
  7. PSProductions Twin T

PSProductions Twin T
    Expand Collapse

I will be getting a trailer out to you as soon as possible. Please specify what form of payment you wish to receive (cash, check, etc.). Pleasure doing business with you!

8. Mr. Cougar

Mr. Cougar
    Expand Collapse

I would prefer a cash payment, if that’s ok.

Address - 241, Moonhawk Way

I can’t wait to see what you’ll do with it!

#8 Mr. Cougar, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  9. PSProductions Twin T

PSProductions Twin T
    Expand Collapse

*I will take this time to break character and say that I have some important PC upgrades that will be going on for the next two weeks or so, and I will be on less frequently, if at all, in that time. Ahem, now back in character* The airfield is currently in use by a private government contractor, who will be flying equipment in from Firwood for the next few weeks. Unfortunately, this means that we will not be allowed to operate in the area until further notice. We are attempting to set up a temporary workshop at AJ's, but it is unclear if we will be able to resume normal operation at the temporary location. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks in advance!!!

10. Mr. Cougar

Mr. Cougar
    Expand Collapse

ah, I understand! No Worries. It'll be worth the wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice