Highway Pulls

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by MuddyMan, Nov 19, 2018.

?

Am i being dumb?

1. Yes

18.8%
  2. No

81.3%
  1. MuddyMan

MuddyMan
    Expand Collapse

Hi there,

One thing I love about this game is the customization. Another thing i love about that is drag racing these cars. However i have yet to find a satisfying way to perform highway pulls with another car.
    I guess i would like to see if it is possible to create say a scenario where:
    - you choose your car and another (or more than one other)
    - the scenario starts and you both have to get to a certain speed that you define, say 60mph.
    - once you two are level and at that speed you hit a marker or a countdown appears and you and the AI floor it for say a mile or half a mile.
    - simple but a fun way to test your creations and just to have some highway pulls.

Thanks for reading, i did try and look to see if this had been inquired before but could not find any.

feel free to tell me im being stupid.

thanks.

2. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Look into Special Stage Route B, a map by Nadeox1. It's just a long, straight highway for the most part.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MuddyMan

MuddyMan
    Expand Collapse

Hey,

So i've had and used SSRB for a while its just setting up a pull by yourself is complex (at least how i do it: set AI max speed to 60, match with them then quickly turn the speed limiter off and switch back to mine.). I guess i was just wondering if anyone knows a way to 'shortcut' that process.

Thanks for replying though:)

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, good map. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

5. MuddyMan

MuddyMan
    Expand Collapse

Don't worry! thanks for commenting. :)

6. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

idk if you're doing this already, but pause the game while you turn of the speed limit, it will be better than just quickly doing it. or put it in 100x slo-mo

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. MuddyMan

MuddyMan
    Expand Collapse

Yeh i am, thanks for the advice though:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice