Hitch Node Controls

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Andrew 208, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Andrew 208

Andrew 208
    Expand Collapse

Im wondering what all the hitch node on a car can "import" I know most trailers have a line similar to this

"importElectrics": ["lowhighbeam", "reverse", "signal_L", "signal_R"],"importInputs": ["brake", "parkingbrake"]}]

With some experimenting I have made the front and center node on the Hopper Plate Style Off Road Bumper a hitch node, and have found out I can attach the Hopper as a trailer to another vehicle and have the controls "duplicated" to the hopper

I cant find any documentation on the list of importElectrics or ImportInputs on the forums, but have found out I can add "throttle" "steering" (but its reversed?) "clutch" to this line and have the Hopper in tow respond to these inputs (but steering is snapped and reversed, so the lead steers slightly left the hopper steers full lock to the right)

Does anyone have any info of all the inputs? I tried adding gear1, gear2 etc but it wont control the gears in the towed vehicle.

Its a ton of fun to hook 10 hoppers together with all the towed ones without front axles, the acceleration and power is crazy lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice