1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.39 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

How can I have two vehicles have reflections at the same time?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Doooooooooooom, May 30, 2026.

  1. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    How can I have two vehicles have reflections at the same time?
    I take pics and when ever I make a pic with two cars I have to chose which vehicle has reflections and It's kinda pissing me off.
    20260529170735_1.jpg 20260529170738_1.jpg 20260529171031_1.jpg
     
  2. Ananel81

    Ananel81
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2021
    Messages:
    1,608
    You can try to merge both pictures, or split between both vehicles.

    I did it for you:
    Designsanstitre.png
     
  3. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    What about more complex ones?
    Like this one
    20260531135610_1.jpg
     
  4. Ananel81

    Ananel81
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2021
    Messages:
    1,608
    You'll need to merge the 3 images, I can do it later but I'll tell you how do it too.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice